Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Reviews of What if?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, '13, 6:30 am 
Hello,

You may use this topic to share your thoughts regarding What if? by doncair99. When reviewing, try to go into detail about what you enjoy or feel could be improved in What if?. Both praise and constructive criticism intended to help doncair99 in future endeavors are encouraged. Please refrain from making non-constructive comments.

Please keep your comments in this thread on the subject of What if?. If you would like to discuss another writing, please do so in that writing's review thread.

Thanks,
Fringes of Algo Staff

Post subject: Re: Reviews of What if?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, '13, 9:13 am 
You've done a great job making your story a believable alternative to the events after Zio's defeat. I know you're done with this story, but now you have me wondering what a party with Zio would be like!

Last edited by Tanith on Sun Jul 14, '13, 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, '13, 1:23 am 
Good story and it has a good message in it, especially during this Christmas season I think, that perhaps almost everyone deserves a second chance and that you can be whatever you want to be or act however you choose to act. Brave little one to forgive and be kind especially considering her own personal loss. Makes me wonder what might have happened next.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, '17, 12:40 am 
Bumping this up. Great story. Interesting thought about seeing Zio as a good guy.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, '17, 11:31 am 
I've read this great story a while ago but I've never commented it ! In fact I have but that was directly to the a=uthor so I'll tell here what was my commentary : I Like the fact that Zio wasn't a bad guy and was forced to make such bad things ! That was really a great work to read so I hope you'll continue to write other fics :)

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]