Reviews of Final Days

Comment and review the writings of other members.

Reviews of Final Days

Postby Review Type S-2 » Fri Jan 11, '08, 5:40 am

Hello,

This topic is for reviews of Final Days, the fan fiction by Kaloes. You may use this topic to let Kaloes know what you think of this story. When commenting on the story, try to go into detail about what you enjoyed or thought could be improved. Both praise and constructive criticism are encouraged. Please refrain from making non-constructive criticisms.

Please keep your comments in this thread on the subject of Final Days. If you would like to discuss another story, please do so in that story's review thread.

Thanks,
Thoul
Review Type S-2
Posting Robot

Achievements: 20

Postby Celeith » Fri Jan 11, '08, 5:42 am

ok i don't know how good this one will be >< as everyone knows im not good with making these kinda scenes but since there were so many peopel it was hard to do... gimme some credit =P anyways.. enjoy and whether good or bad I hope everyone enjoys.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby SparkyIII » Fri Jan 11, '08, 11:09 pm

Interesting, though it didn't make me cry.
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Celeith » Sun Jan 13, '08, 10:10 pm

i'll go back and work on this later after i finish re-updating my PSIV one and get some more done on my Story Retold and Alone in the World.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Return to Reviews