Reviews of My Green-Haired Savior (Golvellius Fan Fic)

Comment and review the writings of other members.

Reviews of My Green-Haired Savior (Golvellius Fan Fic)

Postby Review Type S-2 » Wed Mar 9, '11, 11:30 am

Hello,

This topic is for reviews of My Green-Haired Savior (Golvellius Fan Fic) by H-Man. You may use this topic to let H-Man know what you think of this work. When commenting, try to go into detail about what you enjoyed or thought could be improved. Both praise and constructive criticism are encouraged. Please refrain from making non-constructive criticisms.

Please keep your comments in this thread on the subject of My Green-Haired Savior (Golvellius Fan Fic). If you would like to discuss another writing, please do so in that writing's review thread.

Thanks,
Thoul
Review Type S-2
Posting Robot

Achievements: 20

Re: Reviews of My Green-Haired Savior (Golvellius Fan Fic)

Postby tilinelson2 » Wed Mar 9, '11, 12:06 pm

Wow! It is almost as good as Twilight! You just need some 1,500 pages of teenage emo babbling :p

The story is quite short and good. I'm enjoying very much the way you are revisiting all those SMS forgotten classics and writing creative stories about them.
A person only sees and hears what he wants to see and hear and disregards the rest.
tilinelson2
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 277

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed Mar 9, '11, 10:03 pm

Good story. Could use a little more proofreading for a few errors, but otherwise very nicely written. Captured and held my interest. Good ending also, almost reminding me of the thought better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all..

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby carlsojos » Thu Mar 10, '11, 12:32 am

Enjoyable story. I like them a touch longer, but that was a nice glimpse at a game I've never seen. It's interesting seeing a realm that I otherwise would never know existed. Thank ya for the story.
In some stories, the princess is her own hero....
carlsojos
Agent
Agent

Achievements: 116

Return to Reviews