Reviews of The Missing Piece

Comment and review the writings of other members.

Reviews of The Missing Piece

Postby Review Type S-2 » Tue Mar 9, '10, 7:50 pm

Hello,

This topic is for reviews of The Missing Piece, the fan fiction by tilinelson2. You may use this topic to let tilinelson2 know what you think of this story. When commenting on the story, try to go into detail about what you enjoyed or thought could be improved. Both praise and constructive criticism are encouraged. Please refrain from making non-constructive criticisms.

Please keep your comments in this thread on the subject of The Missing Piece. If you would like to discuss another story, please do so in that story's review thread.

Thanks,
Thoul
Review Type S-2
Posting Robot

Achievements: 20

Re: Reviews of The Missing Piece

Postby Thoul » Tue Mar 9, '10, 8:20 pm

Very interesting story, tilinelson2! It's nice to see one of the characters asking some of the same questions I've had about this segment of PSIII's story.

I would suggest that you might consider proofreading a little more. I caught one or two little typos that knocked me out of the flow of the story. In particular, the part where Marlena is researching the nature of the world was one such. One sentence says her planet "did not have different seasons," but later in the same paragraph you say her world does have different seasons.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby tilinelson2 » Wed Mar 10, '10, 10:41 am

Thanks you have appreciated the history. I know the English is not the best around since it is not my native language. I will check that (the thing about the seasons) because I was making a review in the history and most likely I forgot to cut some extra text that should be removed.
A person only sees and hears what he wants to see and hear and disregards the rest.
tilinelson2
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 277

Postby Tanith » Wed Mar 10, '10, 1:49 pm

Thoul wrote:It's nice to see one of the characters asking some of the same questions I've had about this segment of PSIII's story.

I agree, and I enjoyed getting inside Marlena's/Maia's mind, too. I always felt sorry for her, about being played like a chess piece; she did seem rather innocent of everything. Great story; I enjoyed your writing style very much!
Tanith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 204

Postby tilinelson2 » Wed Mar 17, '10, 11:19 pm

Tanith wrote:
Thoul wrote:It's nice to see one of the characters asking some of the same questions I've had about this segment of PSIII's story.

I agree, and I enjoyed getting inside Marlena's/Maia's mind, too. I always felt sorry for her, about being played like a chess piece; she did seem rather innocent of everything. Great story; I enjoyed your writing style very much!

Thanks. I´m glad you enjoyed my fanfic.
A person only sees and hears what he wants to see and hear and disregards the rest.
tilinelson2
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 277

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed Aug 18, '10, 8:15 am

Interesting story. My, she certainly has a lot on her mind. It's hard not to feel sorry for her in some respects as she has been through so much. Intriguing girl, to say the least.

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Return to Reviews