Reviews of Phantasy Star II Story/screenplay

Comment and review the writings of other members.

Reviews of Phantasy Star II Story/screenplay

Postby Review Type S-2 » Sat Nov 15, '14, 1:36 pm

Hello,

You may use this topic to share your thoughts regarding Phantasy Star II Story/screenplay by Zio_Falz. When reviewing, try to go into detail about what you enjoy or feel could be improved in Phantasy Star II Story/screenplay. Both praise and constructive criticism intended to help Zio_Falz in future endeavors are encouraged. Please refrain from making non-constructive comments.

Please keep your comments in this thread on the subject of Phantasy Star II Story/screenplay. If you would like to discuss another writing, please do so in that writing's review thread.

Thanks,
Fringes of Algo Staff
Review Type S-2
Posting Robot

Achievements: 20

Re: Reviews of Phantasy Star II Story/screenplay

Postby Tanith » Wed Nov 19, '14, 1:34 am

Ages ago I started a novelization of PSII and never finished it (life and other interests got in the way), so I approve of your ideas. Good luck to you!

Parma Ham brought up some issues I encountered (teleportation, cloning, disparity between differing weapon types and technology). No advice here, because I don't want to butt in, but don't be afraid to whip out your creative license. You'll need it, even with a straightforward adaption.
Tanith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 204

Re: Reviews of Phantasy Star II Story/screenplay

Postby myau56 » Thu Feb 23, '17, 12:47 pm

Always hard to try to write down a novelization of PSII ! Did you continue it ? Alays g=hard to novelize any of the PS games indeed (I've read a very long time ago the EPIC, a novelization of the first Phantasy Star, and that was a great work !)
Here is the link : http://www.phantasy-star.net/psu/epic/epic.html
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Return to Reviews