Reviews of The Mad Telemental

Comment and review the writings of other members.

Reviews of The Mad Telemental

Postby Review Type S-2 » Tue Jan 4, '11, 4:24 pm

Hello,

This topic is for reviews of The Mad Telemental by tilinelson2. You may use this topic to let tilinelson2 know what you think of this work. When commenting, try to go into detail about what you enjoyed or thought could be improved. Both praise and constructive criticism are encouraged. Please refrain from making non-constructive criticisms.

Please keep your comments in this thread on the subject of The Mad Telemental. If you would like to discuss another writing, please do so in that writing's review thread.

Thanks,
Thoul
Review Type S-2
Posting Robot

Achievements: 20

Re: Reviews of The Mad Telemental

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Fri Jan 7, '11, 2:14 am

Just finished reading Chapter 1 of the story and I must admit it has captured my interesting in wanting to find out what happens next. She does seem like a very unusual character. Should be interesting to see if she can indeed raise the dead!

I want to find out what she does with those ten pairs of shoes too. :wink:

Good start to the story! :clap:
Happy St. Patrick's Day ~ March 17, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby tilinelson2 » Fri Jan 7, '11, 11:29 am

Thanks for reading my fanfic. I was inspired on one line that is in PSIII japanese script that lacks on English translation. The story will become weirder since it is a crossover of PSII, PSIII and PSIV (and maybe something else). The character relations are a bit weird too. Maybe my mind is a bit weird nowadays :p

There are some lengthy chapters yet to come. I hope you may enjoy them as much as you enjoyed this one :)
A person only sees and hears what he wants to see and hear and disregards the rest.
tilinelson2
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 277

Postby H-Man » Fri Jan 21, '11, 6:39 pm

Okay, I read Chapter 1. I'm glad that Marlena is given something to do other than romance Rhys or just hang around waiting for Rhys to complete his mission. This might get interesting.
*H-Man as Chaz, looks at Rika, aka Paula* Chaz-Man- "Hey, I've been wandering around Motavia for quite a while with you now. It says in that weird blue box up there that one more battle with a sandworm and we can level up to husband and wife!"

Image Fringes Official Monocled Gentleman.

Image MADE A NEW FATE Achievement.
H-Man
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 110

Postby H-Man » Fri Jan 21, '11, 6:56 pm

Okay. I read the second chapter. I like the direction the story is going: who's the woman being buried? why are the Espers opposed to the telemental's plan? etc. I like how you ended the chapter. I just hope that Marlena develops as a character and starts complaining less in later chapters.
*H-Man as Chaz, looks at Rika, aka Paula* Chaz-Man- "Hey, I've been wandering around Motavia for quite a while with you now. It says in that weird blue box up there that one more battle with a sandworm and we can level up to husband and wife!"

H-Man
Sage
Sage

Postby H-Man » Fri Jan 21, '11, 7:24 pm

Chapter 3 read. Interesting bit in resurrecting "that person" and then almost immediately killing "that person's alter-ego". I'm curious as to what the whole grand scheme of the conflict is going to be, in addition to the nature of the problems on Motavia at the moment. I think I have a pretty good idea who they're going to resurrect next, though.

H-Man
Sage
Sage

Postby H-Man » Fri Jan 28, '11, 12:57 pm

Okay, I've read chapter 4 (forgive me for falling behind, to much for me to read and write these days). Hmm...this seems to be shaping up to be girls' team story (I could be wrong, but Marlena, Nei, and Anna). I don't have a problem with THAT. Oh, no. Oh, and I only counted one major English grammatical error, too. Keep it up.

H-Man
Sage
Sage

Postby H-Man » Fri Jan 28, '11, 1:18 pm

I wonder who the Healer is. I'm also kind of curious to see what happens in chapter 6.

H-Man
Sage
Sage

Postby tilinelson2 » Fri Jan 28, '11, 2:36 pm

Most probably you will not know, though many people will recognize the healer. You will hate it because it is a character whose name is never mentioned :p
Last edited by tilinelson2 on Fri Jan 28, '11, 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A person only sees and hears what he wants to see and hear and disregards the rest.
tilinelson2
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 277

Postby augmentedfourth » Sat Jan 29, '11, 1:03 am

Oooh, I've been wondering who the Healer is. Now I have to go back and think of who wasn't named...

(I did always like that cute green-haired poison-curer from PSIII, but based on the descriptions, I'm sure it's not her...).
augmentedfourth
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 256

Next

Return to Reviews