Reviews of Hunter's Guild Adventure

Comment and review the writings of other members.

Reviews of Hunter's Guild Adventure

Postby Review Type S-2 » Tue Mar 4, '08, 11:16 pm

Hello,

This topic is for reviews of Hunter's Guild Adventure, the fan fiction by Trenzer. You may use this topic to let Trenzer know what you think of this story. When commenting on the story, try to go into detail about what you enjoyed or thought could be improved. Both praise and constructive criticism are encouraged. Please refrain from making non-constructive criticisms.

Please keep your comments in this thread on the subject of Hunter's Guild Adventure. If you would like to discuss another story, please do so in that story's review thread.

Thanks,
Thoul
Last edited by Thoul on Wed Mar 5, '08, 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Review Type S-2
Posting Robot

Achievements: 20

Postby Atlinsmere » Tue Mar 4, '08, 11:30 pm

First off I would like to say thanks to isahn80 who helped make half this story. It was indeed part of an RP called Hunter's Guild Reopened which was on the PSIV Message board on GameFaqs. THis was all I could find that was saved and am quite proud. YOu will notice that there are two styles.

LAst but not least. WHat do you all think of this year or two old story?
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Celeith » Tue Mar 4, '08, 11:37 pm

I'm glad you were actually able to save this without all the commotion and stuff goin on back then. The only thing I can say you need to do is actually space out your paragraphs.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Atlinsmere » Tue Mar 4, '08, 11:51 pm

Done and Done. Saving RP's aren't too hard to save if you get it from the beginning. THough I should try to revert back to my old style. TO me it was a bit more mature than it is now. Boredom + RAndomness = my new style. So yeah...
Atlinsmere

Postby Thoul » Wed Mar 5, '08, 11:38 pm

It could use a little proofreading, for grammar, but the story is a fun read. I enjoyed the battle scene at the end and the characters were interesting.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Atlinsmere » Thu Mar 6, '08, 5:56 am

All you see is the original stuff (except for a few words I had to change because they needed censorship). Spelling and grammar, etc. Are all that were not neccessary in the rp.

Glad you liked it Thoul. I enjoyed RPing with isahn. He was a great guy, kinda like Raja and Grandfather Dorin mixed into one with a non-funny normal guy.
Atlinsmere

Return to Reviews