Reviews of Phantasy Star Story

Comment and review the writings of other members.

Reviews of Phantasy Star Story

Postby Review Type S-2 » Thu Dec 4, '08, 7:35 am

Hello,

This topic is for reviews of Phantasy Star Story, the fan fiction by Trenzer. You may use this topic to let Trenzer know what you think of this story. When commenting on the story, try to go into detail about what you enjoyed or thought could be improved. Both praise and constructive criticism are encouraged. Please refrain from making non-constructive criticisms.

Please keep your comments in this thread on the subject of Phantasy Star Story. If you would like to discuss another story, please do so in that story's review thread.

Thanks,
Thoul
Review Type S-2
Posting Robot

Achievements: 20

Postby Atlinsmere » Wed Aug 5, '09, 4:49 am

So I finally logged PSS. It would have been logged earlier but I didn't realize I already wrote that much. This is by far my greatest work of writing and I hope I don't end up getting writer's block because that would suck, and slow down my writing. I would also like to thank everybody who has helped contribute to PSS, I would also like to thank Thoul for coming up with Sinah and Kaloes for coming up with Advance for the name of our hero, Sinah Advance.
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Re: Reviews of Phantasy Star Story

Postby H-Man » Fri Aug 13, '10, 11:50 pm

Okay, I'm up to date on the story. It took me a few chapters, but now I'm hooked. There are a few spelling mistakes (although me mentioning that is like the pot calling the kettle black) and it's confusing when dialogue from multiple characters is in the same paragraph. But I do enjoy the adolescent approach to the story.
*H-Man as Chaz, looks at Rika, aka Paula* Chaz-Man- "Hey, I've been wandering around Motavia for quite a while with you now. It says in that weird blue box up there that one more battle with a sandworm and we can level up to husband and wife!"

Image Fringes Official Monocled Gentleman.

Image MADE A NEW FATE Achievement.
H-Man
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 110

Re: Reviews of Phantasy Star Story

Postby Atlinsmere » Sat Aug 14, '10, 12:31 am

Thanks H-Man. It wouldn't surprise me if there were mistakes and confusion within it. Heck, it's been awhile since I just sat down and read my own story. I've been too busy advancing the story to really stop and reread it. I think I should do that before moving on to see how it advanced, it might even spark a few ideas I had way back when.
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Return to Reviews