Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Reviews of Purpose
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, '11, 3:11 pm 
Hello,

You may use this topic to share your thoughts regarding Purpose by augmentedfourth. When reviewing, try to go into detail about what you enjoy or feel could be improved in Purpose. Both praise and constructive criticism intended to help augmentedfourth in future endeavors are encouraged. Please refrain from making non-constructive comments.

Please keep your comments in this thread on the subject of Purpose. If you would like to discuss another writing, please do so in that writing's review thread.

Thanks,
Fringes of Algo Staff

Post subject: Re: Reviews of Purpose
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, '11, 6:54 am 
Beautiful story. A little sad, but in a way very uplifting and inspiring also. Excellent writing.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, '11, 8:40 pm 
Kara's very brave in going the opposite way that the other people were going. Sean's a fool for not picking her as his mate. The entire story was good reading although the last scene sent chills up my spine. I don't think I would have been as brave as she.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 6, '11, 2:31 am 
Well, A4, I didn't take a quadruple dose of medicine after reading this. ;) That said, it's a beautifully-written story and, though Kara's ultimate decision and fate is a bit depressing, the story itself isn't half as miserable as I thought it was going to be. If Kara had only known that in another dimension, there are fans of PS that care about her and what happens to her. :D I'm also glad that you wrote Sean out to be an un-emo type after the big battle, too.

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]