Reviews of Phantasy Star Alternate

Comment and review the writings of other members.

Postby Thoul » Fri Aug 8, '08, 11:01 pm

Another excellent chapter. Alisa really relishes in her new role, doesn't she? That's one heck of a whammy he put on her head. I look forward to seeing how the heroes get out of this latest mess. Great job on the accent at the end there.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Snorb » Sat Aug 9, '08, 2:56 am

Thanks, Thoul! ^_^

Of course Alisa's enjoying being evil- some of it because of LaShiec's memory tampering, and some of it because of the Hell Crown. Our heroes can't just pull it off her head and make everything better, though- Alisa already spent some time with LaShiec without wearing it, and that's just bad storytelling anyway =p.

Next week's chapter might be a bit late in coming- I'll be going away for a few days next week, thinking up plottery!
Read my social stuff!
The ramblings of an oldish geezer on Facebook.
@SnorbESnorb on Twitter. The "E" stands for "Everything."

Play my games!
The ArrrPG - A game I made about being a pirate. This be a first draft, matey! Though it plays just fine, clap yer eyes on th' eventual Revised an' Expanded Edition and you'll be pleased, by thunder!

Nakama: A Card Game of Magical Girls - A completely un-playtested card game about being a magical girl.

Well, excuse me while I defy all laws of logic and common sense and do it anyway.
Snorb

Achievements: 124

Postby Celeith » Sat Aug 9, '08, 6:17 pm

Nice job man, you've improved alot. Actually your better then me now.. Damn I'm out of shape when it comes to writing, I gotta get back into the habit of it or I'm gonna be passed by everyone.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Thoul » Mon Aug 25, '08, 11:21 pm

I'm a bit late in getting to this one. Great job as usual. Myau's escape plan was great - I always wondered why they wouldn't get more of those or have him stay that way in the game. Sounds like Katya is definitely in trouble, but if Mad's plan actually works she could be an interesting character. Looking forward to seeing the new mysteries solved! :D
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Snorb » Wed Aug 27, '08, 8:54 pm

...And in turn, open up new mysteries!

New chapter will be up either tonight or tomorrow night!
Read my social stuff!

Play my games!
The ArrrPG - A game I made about being a pirate. This be a first draft, matey! Though it plays just fine, clap yer eyes on th' eventual Revised an' Expanded Edition and you'll be pleased, by thunder!

Nakama: A Card Game of Magical Girls - A completely un-playtested card game about being a magical girl.

Well, excuse me while I defy all laws of logic and common sense and do it anyway.
Snorb

Postby Snorb » Tue Sep 2, '08, 1:54 pm

Heya, all, just posting to say Part Seven's been up for a couple of days. Working on Part Eight now!
Read my social stuff!

Play my games!

Snorb

Postby scorchx » Wed Sep 3, '08, 12:03 pm

That was a good story Snorb, but then again, i expected no less from the guy who turned out story quality material in a simple roleplay. Kudos.
scorchx
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby Thoul » Sat Sep 13, '08, 1:06 am

I'm way behind in my reading, but I'm starting to get caught up now. I enjoyed the part with Tajim a lot. It was good to see Mad's new creation. I'm a bit surprised at some of her abilities, since they didn't exist in Phantasy Star, but I guess Mad could have discovered them. I look forward to the next chapter!
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Snorb » Sat Sep 13, '08, 4:53 pm

Next chapter is underway as we speak! Or type!

The whole thing about Katya's abilities are that she's supposed to be a hybrid of Mieu (her overall appearance, and her Res, Gi Res, Anti, and Rever programs) and Wren (with Foi, Wat, Zan, and Tsu). Throw in a little bit of Rika (with the Double Slash and Elimination Special Attacks) and you have a prototype combat cyborg!

Also planned for when it ends (arrrr, everything ends sometime) is an alternate ending! (Because I love you guys, and it's the typical DVD thing =p)
Read my social stuff!

Play my games!

Snorb

Postby Celeith » Mon Sep 15, '08, 8:41 pm

I've finally read and reread through all of the chapters so far and I'm enjoying every bit of it.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

PreviousNext

Return to Reviews