Page 2 of 2  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Sat Aug 7, '10, 2:09 pm 
I originally wrote this part of the story to break the myth among my players that Sandy was a cold, uncaring woman. It worked.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 8, '10, 1:47 pm 
Aero, great work I really got into the story and felt that "What! G-Dangit!" moment you get a "To be continued" moment on a good TV episode.

I personally can not wait to read some more :applause:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 9, '10, 5:38 pm 
It's going well. I'm very curious to see what the characters will encounter on Ryucross and how it will all pan out. The best part of your writing, IMHO, is how you maintain a good sense of mystery about Ryucross, even though most of us have been there while playing PS4.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, '10, 5:31 pm 
Um, holy crap? That was my huge thought reading the last two chapters. ;) Really, the plot just twisted in a fabulously exciting direction, and I won't say more because I don't want to spoil it for others. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, '10, 3:09 pm 
Oh. My. God.

That was truly an exciting end. I have no criticism at all; it's just that good! I love this story mightily. I don't want to say much else; I want people to read this. NOW.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, '10, 3:37 pm 
Wow, that was a pretty great end. You used violence to a good effect, here. Great story.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, '10, 1:24 pm 
I read all 10 chapters, Aero, and I must say, I'm impressed. Endless plot twists, likeable and hateful characters, a good smattering of humour and wit and enough action to satisfy most readers. The ending is brilliant.

Kudos to you, Aero. Great work!

Page 2 of 2  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2