Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, '09, 1:33 am 
:rofl: <--at managing to get KQV AND Calvin and Hobbes references in one chapter!

This is your challenge next chapter, Snorb...

"DYING for a drink, Graham?"
"Graham should know better than to feed the animals."
"That old witch caught Graham toadally off-guard."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 7, '10, 7:50 am 
I love this, Snorb! I'm trying to be more constructive than just "OMG! WIN!" but really, your story so far has been such a delight to read. My favorite parts are of Kain; you've really written him well. It's really hard for me to write Kain because of his accent, and you've made it look so easy! Also, pairing Shir and Rolf together has been interesting. It's not one I would have considered, but I really like it. Great job!

Also, it's nice to have a really light-hearted, happy ever-after to PSII. I admit, my own interpretation of the aftermath of PSII is quite grim (though I refuse to believe they all died). Anyway, I have really enjoyed your story. More! More! :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 7, '10, 4:20 pm 
Well, you got ONE of the challenges, Snorb. How about next time, somehow refer to Cedric's consistent cowardice? :wink: Either that, or a pie in the face making someone fall off a cliff.

Another humorous chapter as usual. Kain's part stood out this time, I think.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, '10, 8:02 pm 
I tracked this down after someone mentioned it in my Amy art thread. And I'm glad I did too. It's funny, full of character. Overall it was just really good fun to read. :up:
I spent plenty time reading it for sure, a couple of hours in fact, but I'll need to re-read it to pick up anything I missed.

Anyway, hows about finishing it now? :p

Last edited by Xander on Wed Oct 13, '10, 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2