Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, '10, 2:15 pm 
Hello,

This topic is for reviews of Flynn's tale - Good memories can save your life. by Xander. You may use this topic to let Xander know what you think of this work. When commenting, try to go into detail about what you enjoyed or thought could be improved. Both praise and constructive criticism are encouraged. Please refrain from making non-constructive criticisms.

Please keep your comments in this thread on the subject of Flynn's tale - Good memories can save your life.. If you would like to discuss another writing, please do so in that writing's review thread.

Thanks,
Thoul

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, '10, 6:39 pm 
As I told you in person, I really, really enjoyed this, and it sparked a really awesome RP idea which will take place in the next few days.

We`ll have more fun than we can handle.

Morale of this story: players who contribute to developing EOTA get attention from the DM.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, '10, 6:43 pm 
Nice! Glad I got something going in that head of yours. :) But I suppose this is what happens when RP takes place. At least I'll be here everyday to see it when it happens until then. :D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, '10, 3:29 am 
Nicely done, Xander! You should write more fiction; I love the way you write! Looks like Flynn has some interesting things in his past, and can't wait to find out more about them and about Claire as well.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, '10, 5:31 am 
Very interesting story of Claire and Flynn's early friendship, etc. It makes me want to know more of them and their history and their relationship. I found it intriguing and very realistic that Claire became a little annoyed or angry with Flynn there for a moment when he was injured. Looking forward to reading more on this couple.

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]