Reviews of Unexpected Visitor

Comment and review the writings of other members.

Reviews of Unexpected Visitor

Postby Review Type S-2 » Fri Jan 11, '08, 3:16 am

Hello,

This topic is for reviews of Unexpected Visitor, the fan fiction by Tsunami. You may use this topic to let Tsunami know what you think of this story. When commenting on the story, try to go into detail about what you enjoyed or thought could be improved. Both praise and constructive criticism are encouraged. Please refrain from making non-constructive criticisms.

Please keep your comments in this thread on the subject of Unexpected Visitor. If you would like to discuss another story, please do so in that story's review thread.

Thanks,
Thoul
Review Type S-2
Posting Robot

Achievements: 20

Postby SparkyIII » Fri Jan 11, '08, 11:04 pm

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I died laughing over and over. COOOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Tsunami » Fri Jan 11, '08, 11:20 pm

Thanks! I tried to keep it interesting. ^_^ I wrote it for fun and I am considering writing how each encounter would go for everyone who shows up.

Glad you liked it, Sparky!
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Thoul » Mon Jan 14, '08, 2:29 am

That was great. I loved everyone's reactions to each other. Rolf and Rudo were awesome, and then Nei's reactions to the cookies!:lol:
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Return to Reviews