Reviews of Her Last Breath (Lyrics)

Comment and review the writings of other members.

Reviews of Her Last Breath (Lyrics)

Postby Review Type S-2 » Thu Nov 8, '12, 6:28 am

Hello,

You may use this topic to share your thoughts regarding Her Last Breath (Lyrics) by Atlinsmere. When reviewing, try to go into detail about what you enjoy or feel could be improved in Her Last Breath (Lyrics). Both praise and constructive criticism intended to help Atlinsmere in future endeavors are encouraged. Please refrain from making non-constructive comments.

Please keep your comments in this thread on the subject of Her Last Breath (Lyrics). If you would like to discuss another writing, please do so in that writing's review thread.

Thanks,
Fringes of Algo Staff
Review Type S-2
Posting Robot

Achievements: 20

Re: Reviews of Her Last Breath (Lyrics)

Postby Lucas » Fri Nov 9, '12, 4:50 am

It’s pretty good atlin I ended up listening to the original theme while reading what you had, but for some reason my train of thought kept going off and I was reading it in a fashion similar to how some Linkin Park songs are done. Whatever the case it’s pretty creative what you’ve done here. So nice job. :up:

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby Atlinsmere » Fri Nov 9, '12, 6:41 am

Haha, maybe you should listen to less Linkin Park than my friend. Thanks for the words, I play on making more lyrics to various songs, it was fun doing this and the next one I might do is Kakariko Village from Legend of Zelda.
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby doncair99 » Tue Jan 1, '13, 3:40 am

As far as lyrics go, I think it sounds fine... I'm not really sure what the original sounds like. It tells the story well!
doncair99
Guardian
Guardian

Achievements: 153

Return to Reviews