Reviews of Vahal Fort

Comment and review the writings of other members.

Reviews of Vahal Fort

Postby Review Type S-2 » Fri Nov 19, '10, 7:47 pm

Hello,

This topic is for reviews of Vahal Fort by Aeroprism. You may use this topic to let Aeroprism know what you think of this work. When commenting, try to go into detail about what you enjoyed or thought could be improved. Both praise and constructive criticism are encouraged. Please refrain from making non-constructive criticisms.

Please keep your comments in this thread on the subject of Vahal Fort. If you would like to discuss another writing, please do so in that writing's review thread.

Thanks,
Thoul
Review Type S-2
Posting Robot

Achievements: 20

Re: Reviews of Vahal Fort

Postby Xander » Sun Nov 21, '10, 12:53 pm

Well it's definitely a good way of creating some interest among those not involved in EOTA. :)

And besides, it's good to see something about the EOTA world that doesn't involve our lot, which is also a plus. And given how you're a really good writer, in my opinion, you really ought to try and put more of this stuff out there. A little something to keep it fresh for those unfamiliar with the world.

And that's it really. I'm not much good at reviewing fiction except to say whether it's good or not. :p But as I said, do more of this.
"There's nothing wrong with you that I can't fix...with my hands!!"

ImageImage
Xander
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 189

Postby Aeroprism » Mon Nov 22, '10, 4:11 pm

Thank you Xander.

Second part is posted.
Aeroprism
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 95

Postby Tanith » Mon Nov 29, '10, 5:39 pm

I've read through chapter three now, and you can weave quite an intricate battle scene, that's for sure. It reads like scenes from an epic space movie. The pace of your story is wonderful, too, plus I'm enjoying the multiple settings. Also, it's good to read some more about the core characters of EOTA. Though this is action-heavy and there's not been much opportunity to delve into a more detailed character analysis, you still manage to slip in bits of their individual personalities as they recall their weapons, training and origins. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more.
Tanith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 204

Postby Aeroprism » Mon Nov 29, '10, 6:17 pm

Thank you Tanith. I really need to update this.

As in, right now.
Aeroprism
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 95

Postby Tanith » Tue Nov 30, '10, 2:53 am

Whoa, nice little cliffhanger there at the end of chapter four. Looks like the two story lines are about to cross more definitely. Can't wait for the next bit.
Tanith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 204

Return to Reviews