Reviews of A True Hero

Comment and review the writings of other members.

Reviews of A True Hero

Postby Review Type S-2 » Thu Dec 29, '11, 2:33 am

Hello,

You may use this topic to share your thoughts regarding A True Hero by tilinelson2. When reviewing, try to go into detail about what you enjoy or feel could be improved in A True Hero. Both praise and constructive criticism intended to help tilinelson2 in future endeavors are encouraged. Please refrain from making non-constructive comments.

Please keep your comments in this thread on the subject of A True Hero. If you would like to discuss another writing, please do so in that writing's review thread.

Thanks,
Fringes of Algo Staff
Review Type S-2
Posting Robot

Achievements: 20

Re: Reviews of A True Hero

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Sat Jan 7, '12, 8:58 pm

Finished reading chapters 1 and 2 for now and will read more when I have the time.

Sounds like a really good story and very well written. The boy's fear regarding getting the ball from the old neighbor's yard was very understandable and easily associated with as some of us may have experienced that in our own lives at one time or another. I know I have. It is a scary situation at the time no doubt. And, his thoughts and feelings of his friends ring familiar also.

Really looking forward to reading more of this story and seeing where it goes. :)

Good job so far, tilinelson2!!
Palm Sunday ~ March 24, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Re: Reviews of A True Hero

Postby tilinelson2 » Mon Jan 9, '12, 9:56 am

Thanks, SS1! I hope you enjoy the rest of the story, when the connection with Phantasy Star II is revealed.
A person only sees and hears what he wants to see and hear and disregards the rest.
tilinelson2
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 277

Return to Reviews