G. I. Joe movie

Chat about your latest viewings of the big screen movies.

G. I. Joe movie

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Aug 6, '09, 10:32 pm

I heard the new " G. I. Joe " movie comes out in theatres tomorrow (Friday), I think it is. I saw one of the stars of the movie on Fox & Friends TV show this morning...think his name was Marlon Wayans, or something like that, I can't remember exactly. He had several doll toys there that were made like his character in the movie.

So are there any fans of G. I. Joe here, or anyone planning on seeing this movie?

It certainly looked like there were a lot of automobile crashes, explosions, etc., etc., etc. in the movie.

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Re: G. I. Joe movie

Postby Thoul » Thu Aug 6, '09, 11:29 pm

I was interested when I first heard of the movie and the early casting details. The trailers completely killed my interest in the film, however. I was never a huge fan of G.I. Joe, but from what I do know of it, most of that stuff in the trailer is not G.I. Joe.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Darkil » Fri Aug 7, '09, 1:48 pm

I for one cannot wait to see this movie. Of course it'll be sometime before I can because of finances. Also I will be seeing this with a friend and he's in the same position I am except he has child number 2 to take care of. I"m sure we'll see it sometime though.
Shhh my common sense is tingling
Darkil
Dezorian
Dezorian

Achievements: 54

Postby Thoul » Sun Aug 9, '09, 3:22 pm

I saw a review or two that made me feel better about the movie. Supposedly the parts that really turned me off in the trailer, like the power suits, are pretty minor overall. Given that, I'm thinking I might try to see it after all. Finances are a problem for me right now too, though, so I may just wait for the DVD and rent that.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Return to Feature Films