Rare Enemies

Discuss the saga of Algo, where the legend began.

Re: Rare Enemies

Postby myau56 » Wed Aug 9, '17, 12:08 pm

Ah thanks about the explanations both of you !

SCOOTALOO : Area where we needn't go ? Maybe some areas on Terminus ? It's the first idea that has come to my mind ! But maybe there are other locations on the 7 worlds of PS III ? When you know the game, maybe you tend not to go to place you know you'll not be able to cross (especially the numerous blocked caves ! Strange there were so many...)

"Those enemies with no names and no locations are removed monsters." I didn't know about it ! Thanks about the explanation again ! :)
And the exclusivity about some generations too !

SNORB : Ah ok I understand better now ! I still have the GBA verion of PSC but haven't played it for a while ! :)
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Postby Scootaloo » Mon Mar 9, '20, 8:14 am

The Prophallus can show up in any room in the Edge besides the first one or two, as you only encounter the weaker enemies there. The reason as to why Prophallus is so rare is because it’s in only in a single formation in the whole game.

Another rare enemy was the Depcen, which you meet only around the coasts of east Motavia (e.g Monsen). They were a stronger version of Ismounous at the Bio-Lab. They’re also laughably weak.
Scootaloo
Guardian
Guardian

Achievements: 48

Postby myau56 » Mon Mar 9, '20, 1:15 pm

Scootaloo wrote:The Prophallus can show up in any room in the Edge besides the first one or two, as you only encounter the weaker enemies there. The reason as to why Prophallus is so rare is because it’s in only in a single formation in the whole game.

Another rare enemy was the Depcen, which you meet only around the coasts of east Motavia (e.g Monsen). They were a stronger version of Ismounous at the Bio-Lab. They’re also laughably weak.

Thank you so much for the precisions !
About Depcen, is it so rare ? I can rememnber ùeeting them numerous times ! But maybe my memories are failing ? ;)
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Previous

Return to Classic Series