Question regarding PSIII!

Explore the Alisa III as it travels the stars.

Postby Lemina » Wed Feb 25, '09, 12:09 am

hugues wrote:The battle intro music is really annoying - good thing you don't have to hear it for long. The others are alright, not as good as the rest of the soundtrack but I wouldn't call them "bad". They're not as rich as the PSII battle music but at least there's some variety. Raise your hand if you never want to hear the PSII battle music again :)

The sound in the GBA version was emulated poorly. I'm stumped at how programmers writing emulators for free can master the sound emulation better than the pros. I always have to listen to something else when playing PSII or PSIII on the GBA.

Schala Zeal wrote:Come to think of it, I didn't care much for the battle music either. But I did like a couple of the songs! Especially the remixes. ^_^

I agree about the remixes. http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR00006/ is my favorite, it's a beautiful remix that I never get tired of hearing. There's also a solo piano version of the intro theme that I can't find a link to anymore (good thing I saved a copy).

Thanks for the link! That remix is amazing! *0*
Did you ever happen to hear the remixes done on the "Phantasy Star Collection" CD? They're amazing!
Here's some:
PS III Main theme
PSI Dungeon themes

Credits to Altin for the sig. Thank you dude! ^_^
Lemina
Esper Apprentice
Esper Apprentice

Achievements: 29

Postby hugues » Sun Mar 1, '09, 5:16 pm

Lemina wrote:Did you ever happen to hear the remixes done on the "Phantasy Star Collection" CD? They're amazing!
Here's some:
PS III Main theme
PSI Dungeon themes

I've heard the entire collection, every remix on it is great. It's a shame we don't get CDs like that in the states.
hugues
Android
Android

Achievements: 32

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star III