PSIV Released for VC in America

Hunt the source of evil as the millennium comes to an end.

Postby Thoul » Tue Dec 30, '08, 4:52 pm

Ah. I checked my PSIV and it does look like an ESRB rating. It doesn't mention the ESRB anywhere though, so that's probably why I thought it was a Sega rating.
Last edited by Thoul on Wed Dec 31, '08, 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Atlinsmere » Tue Dec 30, '08, 9:12 pm

Oh I see... K-A was changed to E in '98. Got yeah!
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Chris8282 » Wed Dec 31, '08, 9:12 pm

If I had a Wii and a way to back these up externally, I would buy this just to support this series even though I already own the Sega Genesis Collection, and soon the Phantasy Star Complete Collection and the Sega Mega Drive Collection (The NEW! one)

Trenzer wrote:I thought Phantasy Star IV was rated K-A not E. Or so it said on my genesis cartridge before my mom sold it on me (I feel like crying :( ).

What the hell? Your mother must be a *****.

... Did you get put in jail or something? How could your mother hate you that much?
Chris8282
Explorer
Explorer

Achievements: 6

Postby Atlinsmere » Sun Jan 4, '09, 7:52 am

I was at school, and when I came home, I found that my mother had sold my genesis, al 28 of my genesis games, and my four controllers for a PSX (The stupid smaller ones >_<), which had one game and one controller (No memory card and the game wasn't even taht good IIRC)
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby hugues » Tue Jan 6, '09, 2:19 am

Trenzer wrote:I was at school, and when I came home, I found that my mother had sold my genesis, al 28 of my genesis games, and my four controllers for a PSX (The stupid smaller ones >_<), which had one game and one controller (No memory card and the game wasn't even taht good IIRC)

Same thing happened to me only with slightly older systems/computers :cry: I was never mad about it because what's the point? She wanted to get rid of "junk" once I was out of the house and it just wasn't worth getting in a fight about after the fact.

On the plus side, I learned to always hit the garage sale scene in early fall.
hugues
Android
Android

Achievements: 32

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star IV