Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: PSIV Hunters Guild Quests
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, '07, 4:51 pm 
So.. has anyone ever gotten to the end of PSIV without doing any of the commissions?

For one, the Silver Soldier would be un-doable.. but.. I also imagine the first one would too.. with the Rancher being dead and all.

I wonder if any others would be too...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, '07, 7:50 pm 
I've never tried it myself, but I do recall reading a post on another board, many a year ago, that someone had tried it and there was a cut off point for Silver Soldier. I think that after a certain time, you can't enter Vahal Fort and get some message about Demi having taken care of it already.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, '07, 8:17 pm 
Thoul wrote:I've never tried it myself, but I do recall reading a post on another board, many a year ago, that someone had tried it and there was a cut off point for Silver Soldier. I think that after a certain time, you can't enter Vahal Fort and get some message about Demi having taken care of it already.
Hmm, yes it's round about when you get Elsydeon apparently :3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, '07, 12:42 am 
That happened to me the first time I ever played. I got so caught up in the story that I didn't go back to the Hunter's Guild for a very long time. It stunk missing out on Wren's best weapon, and skill. :bang:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, '10, 9:18 am 
I know the sandworm ranch owner mission you can`t do at the end, and the same goes with Silver Soldier. But I`m not sure what happens with the rest. Well, I`ve been looking for a reason to play PSIV again so maybe I`ll give it a go during a Hahn solo (XD Star Wars) run.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, '10, 11:43 pm 
I believe my guide has a cutoff point for the Hunter Guild Quests. DL it and check the very bottom for the quests and it should tell you.

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]