Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 

PSIV character (re?)designs [Rika]

PSIV character (re?)designs [Rika]

View Gallery Page

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, '21, 11:05 pm 
Next up is a Rika doodle.

I love her old design as much as the next person, the classic 80' and 90's leotard thing was a big element in my own designs for a long time, but if I were to think about it a little more and modernize it, the fact that she was just wearing a leotard with some thigh-high high heels has made me cinch my brow in the last few years, thinking about the functionality. While skin cutouts on the hips have no functionality whatsoever, I didn't want to cover her COMPLETELY since her OG design is bare legged from the thigh to the hip, and if Seed designed her outfit to be sexy, well a little hip flesh never killed anybody.

I wanted to give her something a little bit more manufactured with a more solid theme while maintaining the idea as closely as possible. She's a bit more techy now and after wearing her costume personally, decided to take the stiletto heels off of her boots. Stilettos in sand = no, as much as I like them aesthetically.

Sure she may be agile, but so are cats, and how many times have we seen cats faceplant? I rest my case.

Last edited by Ultema on Sat Jun 26, '21, 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, '21, 8:17 am 
Fantastic! I really like this version and outfit. Good point about the stiletto heels.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, '21, 11:57 am 
Once again, congratulations dear Ultema ! Like the other drawings, this one is so great !! :) :fiery: :clap:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, '21, 4:04 pm 
Love this!

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]