Page 4 of 4  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Which ending is the best one?
Continuing through space 10%  10%  [ 2 ]
Settling on the planet 19%  19%  [ 4 ]
Meeting Neo Palm 38%  38%  [ 8 ]
Into the Black Hole, arriving at Earth 33%  33%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 21
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, '10, 2:16 am 
H-Man wrote:We can retcon it so that the women AREN'T tripping over each other in order to marry the prince. Ha! :D
I have a hard time believing Sari was really interested in Ayn in the first place. For one thing, I think she's about 20 years old in the English version, and Ayn is supposed to be 15. Add in the whole "your father abandoned his kingdom and ditched my mom, who had to take over your father's kingdom plus hers, lost Satera to Lune and then died at a young age, probably from all the stress" thing, and though she joined up with him, I can't see her not being bitter in some way at least towards Rhys.

Even though Crys is way cool, Sari and Ayn together just seems weird. Poor Ayn. He gets to choose between his cousin or an embittered, butt-kicking woman harboring ill-will towards his family.

Wait, what am I saying? Poor Nial, too! He gets either a woman he shared two seconds with or a 1,016 year-old living relic that glows in the dark.

Have fun, boys.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, '10, 11:31 am 
Rhys: Okay, son. It's time for you to pick your queen to rule over the land by your side. It would seem that Princess Sari and Princess Thea are both interested in you.
*Ayn looks at Thea, who makes a kissy face at him. Remembering that she's his cousin, he looks away and shutters. He then looks at Sari, who with a sinister smile, subtly points to him and runs her index finger across her throat, after which she points down at her daggers. Ayn's eyes nearly bulge out of his head.*
Ayn: Hm...well...I...er...*turns around and starts walking away*
Maia: Son, where are you going?
Ayn: Oh, I think I remember seeing an attractive princess back in Agoe. I'll be back in a few weeks. Don't wait up for me!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, '10, 12:42 pm 
Tanith wrote:
H-Man wrote:We can retcon it so that the women AREN'T tripping over each other in order to marry the prince. Ha! :D
I have a hard time believing Sari was really interested in Ayn in the first place. For one thing, I think she's about 20 years old in the English version, and Ayn is supposed to be 15. Add in the whole "your father abandoned his kingdom and ditched my mom, who had to take over your father's kingdom plus hers, lost Satera to Lune and then died at a young age, probably from all the stress" thing, and though she joined up with him, I can't see her not being bitter in some way at least towards Rhys.

Even though Crys is way cool, Sari and Ayn together just seems weird. Poor Ayn. He gets to choose between his cousin or an embittered, butt-kicking woman harboring ill-will towards his family.

Wait, what am I saying? Poor Nial, too! He gets either a woman he shared two seconds with or a 1,016 year-old living relic that glows in the dark.

Have fun, boys.

In fact Nial has the choice of marrying two 1,016 year-old relics. The only difference for him is whether he likes things that glow in the dark or not :p

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, '10, 1:12 pm 
D'oh. You're right.

*wedding night, Landen castle, master bedroom suite*

Nial- Oh, hon? You ready to find out where I've been hiding those "techniques"?
Laya- *giggles* Teehee! Oh, Nial. I love your silly jokes. *flips light switch off*
Nial- ...uh...
Laya- *glowing intensely*
Nial: So... that's like a permanent thing? Well, this is awkward. *mumbles* I knew I should have chosen Alair...
Laya: Hey, I heard that! You think that neon hair of hers doesn't put out some watts at night?!

Page 4 of 4  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4