PSIII Maps Section Opened, Aridia Updated

Site and forum news announced on the front page.

PSIII Maps Section Opened, Aridia Updated

Postby Thoul » Fri Jan 25, '08, 3:03 am

The Phantasy Star III page now includes a Game Guides section, which has a Save State Hacking Guide and a new Maps section. To start the Maps section off, there are fourteen maps covering the dome connection passageways and Landen dome territories. Also, the local download of Aridia, the PSIII ROM editor has been updated to the newest version with tile editing.

Thanks goes out to hugues for the maps and Aridia! :D
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby hugues » Fri Jan 25, '08, 10:01 pm

Hey, are you trying to link directly to the files on my site or did you upload them here? If you're trying to link they're going to get blocked until I update my .htaccess file. I've had a lot of bandwidth problems when someone on a popular forms posts some of the large scans I have (like at http://www.huguesjohnson.com/features/sears_catalog/index.html). Updating to allow this site to access images won't kill my bandwidth though so let me know if you're trying to link directly.
hugues
Android
Android

Achievements: 32

Postby Thoul » Sat Jan 26, '08, 5:32 am

I uploaded them here. :) Well, apparently the passage maps didn't upload for some odd reason while the Landen maps did, but those are up now too.

I also ran the maps through a program to convert them from .gifs to .pngs. That cut off about 7MB from the total filesize while keeping the quality the same. You're welcome to use the png versions if you like, they might help you on the bandwidth side. I plan to upload about a dome a week.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Return to Site Announcements