Page 2 of 2  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 2, '08, 4:24 pm 
Well, they would no longer under Mother Brain's control at least so I doubt they would be taking anyone anywhere. Kyra being Rolf and Shir's great-great-great-great-great-etc. grandaughter wouldn't surprise me at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, '08, 3:07 am 
Why exactly do you think Rolf/Shir is to be taken as canon? 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, '08, 4:03 am 
I never said it was, I just said it wouldn't surprise me. I mean Rolf/Amy, Rolf/ Anna, or Rolf/who knows, are all possible as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, '08, 3:43 pm 
I dunno what yous reckon but I could see Rolf & Amy together at the end if they survived :yes:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, '08, 5:13 pm 
Shir: It's canon because I keep stealing the Rolf/Not Shir stories. Once I fill up my pockets, I drop them, and because this is Phantasy Star II, anything anyone drops disappears forever! ^_^
Rolf: *sweatdrop*
Amy: *sweatdrop*
Anna: Shir, I... I don't think the internet works the way you think it works.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, '08, 9:10 pm 
Lucas wrote:I dunno what yous reckon but I could see Rolf & Amy together at the end if they survived :yes:

[face=Times New Roman]I suspect the tendency to pair Rolf with Shir may be due to her opening line. If I recall correctly, she says something to the effect of: "My Rolf, you're just as handsome as they say."

Quite forward of her, if you consider that she's only just knocked on his door. But you can't blame a girl for flirting :wink:

Having said that, I rather like the idea of Amy and Rolf as a couple. She was always one of my favourite characters
:) [/face]

Page 2 of 2  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2