And here’s my fan art too! :p

Have you tried your hand at fan art or original art? Show us here!

And here’s my fan art too! :p

Postby Lucas » Wed Feb 24, '10, 12:58 am

Everyone is doing it so I’ll include myself too. Just a recap of all the fan art I posted over the year gone by plus another one I forgot about. I’ve never really been one to colour sometimes I make exceptions though, sadly none of these works will be coloured.

The Corruption of Lashiec – Lashiec embraces his tormenting change to become one with evil. :wink:

Profound Cuteness - This is the Profound Darkness on a cuter level. See she’s not so evil. :p

Modified Mieu – I never got around to showing this one so here it is now. It’s just Mieu with a little inspiration from CASTs in the newer Phantasy Star games. Oh and with big claws. I added in PS1 enemies with EXP for a different touch. :wink:

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Re: And here’s my fan art too! :p

Postby Rune_Walsh » Thu Feb 25, '10, 6:11 am

Very nice sketch you have there, Lucas. I'd love to see it colored, too!
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 9

Re: And here’s my fan art too! :p

Postby Wolf Bird » Thu Feb 25, '10, 4:07 pm

I still think the Profound Cuteness just might be scarier than the Profound Darkness.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Return to Artwork