Page 1 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: PS IV in Best Game Ever
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, '09, 4:44 pm 
There's sign-ups for a bracket being ran over at GameFAQs of the 128 Best Games Ever. Phantasy Star IV is one of the titles in the contest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, '09, 5:13 pm 
Sweet, definitely need to add my vote to that one

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, '09, 5:33 pm 
Argh, they had to put it against Final Fantasy VI in the first round. They could have at least given it a chance to make it to the second round.

I'm also sad that Skies of Arcadia didn't make the list.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, '09, 6:46 pm 
Meh, I don't bother with contests on gamefaqs. The site is overrun with Nintendo and Square fanboys. A game like PS IV doesn't stand a chance, despite how good it may be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, '09, 8:24 pm 
Don't give up yet Shibas. Your vote may be the tie breaker :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, '09, 8:30 pm 
Wow I didn't realize how in depth that vote would be. I think I'll wait until I have more time to cast my ballot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, '09, 2:16 am 
LOL, I hope you are being facetious Darkil.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, '09, 3:50 am 
Phantasy Star IV comes up for voting Friday. It seems that the first and second place games in this round progress to the next round, so maybe there's a chance that PSIV can move on even if it can't top Final Fantasy in the first round.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, '09, 11:26 am 
I placed my vote for PSIV today when I passed through gamefaqs. But seriously to put PSIV up against Final Fantasy and Zelda of course its not gonna stand a crying chance. Heck, some how even Mega Man has beaten it. Very disappointing looks like this legend of game isn't accepted by many people at all. :(

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, '09, 1:53 pm 
Well it looks like the sheep have been corporately groomed. Like Shibas mentioned earlier, most of these things are populated by rabid fanboys. [myself excluded of course :rofl: ]

Page 1 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next