Raja's Jokes

Hunt the source of evil as the millennium comes to an end.

Raja's sense of humor...

Is great!
91%
Ugh, he's so annoying.
No votes
I don't care either way.
9%

Total votes : 11

Raja's Jokes

Postby Tsunami » Sun Nov 25, '07, 3:21 am

Anyone who's played through PSIV knows about Raja and his comical antics. :D So, if Raja hadn't of gotten hit with the black energy wave and continued traveling with Chaz and co., then what are some jokes that you think he may have possibly made throughout the game?
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Muffin Man » Mon Nov 26, '07, 5:00 am

This was such a splendid idea, I had to use it.
Tsu can raddle these off so fast it's amazing.

In the Guruburk Tower,
Raja looks around and comments,
"I've never seen a place look so alive." :rofl:

Originally thought out by, Tsu~
Last edited by Muffin Man on Mon Nov 26, '07, 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Typos are my mortal enemy, they should be your's also.
Muffin Man
Citizen
Citizen

Achievements: 2

Postby Tsunami » Mon Nov 26, '07, 5:04 am

When going to the Myst Valley, Raja looks at the musk cats and comments, "Hey Rika, they all have horns too!"
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Postby SparkyIII » Mon Nov 26, '07, 7:39 am

He really says that?! I'll have to play through again to find out. That would be so fun!
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Tsunami » Mon Nov 26, '07, 3:42 pm

SparkyIII wrote:He really says that?! I'll have to play through again to find out. That would be so fun!
Nahh... :lol: This is a little "what if" kind of deal, where we make up jokes that Raja would possibly say if he stuck around longer. ;) (though there can be additional things said even before he leaves!)

Here's another one that came to me:

When meeting the real "Lutz" for the first time, Raja says, "Suddenly, I don't feel so old anymore!"
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Postby SparkyIII » Mon Nov 26, '07, 6:24 pm

If, then, if they were in the making of a statue of the heroes that saved algo, Raja would see them making it and say, "Look! They're building character!"
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Heikabuchi » Mon Nov 26, '07, 9:19 pm

The only thing that really stuck out at me was "An droid.. the droid.. whatever." xD
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 42

Postby Thoul » Tue Nov 27, '07, 1:38 am

I'm sure he'd have one for the Carnivorous Trees. "If pines are evergreen, everliving trees must be 'fines'!"
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Heikabuchi » Tue Nov 27, '07, 3:28 am

Thoul wrote:I'm sure he'd have one for the Carnivorous Trees. "If pines are evergreen, everliving trees must be 'fines'!"

Hmm.. I'd think he'd call them "evermeans" ;P

I could see him saying "Penny for your thoughts" To Rune when he finds the telepathy ball.
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 42

Return to Phantasy Star IV