PS III - AW 2328

Have you tried your hand at fan art or original art? Show us here!

PS III - AW 2328

PS III - AW 2328

View Gallery Page

PS III - AW 2328

Postby Lyla2284 » Wed Jul 21, '10, 4:37 pm

Here he is, ladies and gentlemen. My first ever PS3 fan art, and I chose Crys. ^^ Man, he was fun to draw! I love his manical expression and energy in this fan-art, it's very like him. ^^
So, I won't be doing this for a while now, I have campus soon ( which limits my free time ) and I still have to do a submission for H-Man.
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 78

Re: PS III - AW 2328

Postby Xander » Wed Jul 21, '10, 5:03 pm

It's Crys. It has to be maniacal and energetic! :p And continuing the trend of adding years in as well?

But no really, you did very well. The cloak is very well done in particular. :up: His left foot looks a little odd to me, but that's just my take. I'm probably wrong. I've not seen many action shots and drawing to tell if that's right.
"There's nothing wrong with you that I can't fix...with my hands!!"

ImageImage
Xander
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 189

Postby Lyla2284 » Wed Jul 21, '10, 5:15 pm

Yep, starting a new trend by adding the year after the game title. And I was never really good with drawing feet... >< This image... and all the other images in fact, are 200% smaller than the originals. Those images are HUGE. :D
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Postby H-Man » Wed Jul 21, '10, 5:22 pm

I really liked it. One day I'll need to play Crys's quest. He seems like a real winner with the sword.
*H-Man as Chaz, looks at Rika, aka Paula* Chaz-Man- "Hey, I've been wandering around Motavia for quite a while with you now. It says in that weird blue box up there that one more battle with a sandworm and we can level up to husband and wife!"

Image Fringes Official Monocled Gentleman.

Image MADE A NEW FATE Achievement.
H-Man
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 110

Postby Lyla2284 » Wed Jul 21, '10, 5:24 pm

Crys is actually the strongest 3rd Gen character. I was lucky enough to get him on my first playthrough. ^^
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Postby Xander » Wed Jul 21, '10, 5:29 pm

Well it's a good idea.

Not that I can say much about feet. I've maybe only drawn them once and that was hard enough. :o I was hoping to do my latest one with feet but I'd drawn it too big and ended up only getting to knee level. You've done them well though. He is wearing big boots after all. They're normally pretty rigid and not exactly form fitting. :)

A pity you'll be going back to campus soon for the lack of artwork coming in. But good luck with that anyway and looking forward to your H-Man submission, whatever that will be.

EDIT: Ah! Double post ninja'd.

Yeah Crys is by far the strongest 3rd Generation character and he doesn't need more than maybe 4 levels to get to Dark Force, unlike some of the others who even have shorter quests. He certainly puts the hurt on him.
Last edited by Xander on Wed Jul 21, '10, 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"There's nothing wrong with you that I can't fix...with my hands!!"

ImageImage
Xander
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 189

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed Jul 21, '10, 7:06 pm

Great job, Lyla! :)

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Lucas » Thu Jul 22, '10, 12:17 am

Excellent work yet again Lyla. Keep those awesome drawings coming. ;)

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby xellos667 » Thu Jul 22, '10, 12:31 am

Another great art from you Lyla, keep them coming...though I know his left leg is not supposed to be seen as it is behing, I can't help but feel by looking at him that he got his leg cut or something...maybe it's the position, I don't know. But anyway, except for that, very heroic and agressive pictures of Crys, totally loves it (it's rare to see someone touching PSIII so I'm always happy to see one).

Though, I'm on the Japanese side of the story for PSIII and actually believe that it takes places 2000 Years after PSII (thus in AW 3000+), and so the Laya and Orakio war took place 1000 years after PSII so at the same time as PSIV...But since your pic is based on the english version, that will do...I just hate mistranslation, PSIII really need a better release/remake one of these day :(
Last edited by xellos667 on Thu Jul 22, '10, 12:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
xellos667
Android
Android

Achievements: 43

Return to Artwork