PS Character Shippings

Discuss the saga of Algo, where the legend began.

Re: PS Character Shippings

Postby Lyla2284 » Thu Jun 10, '10, 8:19 am

Rune_Walsh wrote:I agree with Tsu. Yaoi isn't of great interest to me, but I also read the Chaz/Wren fic and I found it to be well written. When it comes to art, it's important to be subjective; to be able to critique a work effectively (art piece or literature) without letting your own personal bias get in the way is a very good thing. ;)

I know where you're coming from here, RW, and I did not say I hated the fic because of my personal hatred for Shorty. I am absolutely repulsed by all manners of yuri and yaoi, but that's just me. I've ready plenty of fics where Chaz is involved, and they were quite fun to read. One of my favourites was 'Searching for the Light' on ff.net, a sort of a novelisation of PS4, but it was cancelled long ago. Pity, I would have liked to read the entire thing. :( But I do agree with you that Black Waltz 0 (the author) did a good job in writing that fic, but due to my personal taste in fiction, I stopped reading it.
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 78

Re: PS Character Shippings

Postby Rune_Walsh » Thu Jun 10, '10, 6:56 pm

Lyla2284 wrote:
Rune_Walsh wrote:I agree with Tsu. Yaoi isn't of great interest to me, but I also read the Chaz/Wren fic and I found it to be well written. When it comes to art, it's important to be subjective; to be able to critique a work effectively (art piece or literature) without letting your own personal bias get in the way is a very good thing. ;)

I know where you're coming from here, RW, and I did not say I hated the fic because of my personal hatred for Shorty. I am absolutely repulsed by all manners of yuri and yaoi, but that's just me. I've ready plenty of fics where Chaz is involved, and they were quite fun to read. One of my favourites was 'Searching for the Light' on ff.net, a sort of a novelisation of PS4, but it was cancelled long ago. Pity, I would have liked to read the entire thing. :( But I do agree with you that Black Waltz 0 (the author) did a good job in writing that fic, but due to my personal taste in fiction, I stopped reading it.

No worries, I knew what you meant. ;) It's good that you enjoyed the writing talent of the fic despite hating the content.
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 9

Previous

Return to Classic Series