Page 1 of 2  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: PS Avatars Up for Grabs
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, '10, 7:43 am 
I've been messing around with Photoshop and decided to make a bunch of PS related avatars. Since it'll take me forever to use all of these, I thought I'd share with everyone else. Feel free to take them! I have larger versions of these as well, if you want them for something else.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
All of these should be within the board's avatar limits. If not, let me know and I'll fix them.

Last edited by Tanith on Thu Apr 15, '10, 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, '10, 8:20 am 
Nice work Tanith. I like the “Not the heroes your looking for” with the PS1 cast and the Cat emerging at Rolf and Rudo too. Great work. :clap:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, '10, 8:33 am 
Lucas wrote:Nice work Tanith. I like the “Not the heroes your looking for” with the PS1 cast

I'm glad you like that one; I wasn't sure if anyone would get the joke. I saw that pic and thought it was like the Bizarro version of PS1!

I knew I had to do a Ceiling Cat joke with that one pic. Too easy! (It's Tyler in the pic, btw. He makes Rolf look like a 12 year old, doesn't he? I'm not sure that's really accurate!)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, '10, 8:53 am 
Oh it is too. The blonde hair I just assumed it was Rudo. My bad

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, '10, 9:04 am 
Maybe they're related. :D I think it says somewhere, maybe the Compendium, that Tyler is a descendant of Odin. Someone working on the PS Team had a thing for tall, hunky blond guys, and I thank them for that. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, '10, 2:31 pm 
Ha ha! I like the the first one with the cat poking out of the computer system. That is cute. Well done, Tanith!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, '10, 5:02 pm 
All of them are too cute! I love the "Do not Like" one. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 7, '10, 3:04 am 
The Ceiling Cat is a classic, PS1 is a classic; mix both and you get one of the most funniest scene of all!

Nice work! ;)

PostPosted: Fri May 7, '10, 5:07 am 
Thank you; I'm glad you like it!

PostPosted: Wed May 19, '10, 10:18 pm 
Great work, Tanith! :clap: Thanks for sharing them here.

Page 1 of 2  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next