Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 

Present for Lumia

Present for Lumia

View Gallery Page

Post subject: Present for Lumia
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, '15, 2:51 am 
I guess it is kind of late for this, but merry Christmas or merry Holidays (if you do not celebrate Christmas, but have another important holiday during this month).

This is my Christmas pic for this year. Hyuga, from PS Universe, being nice to Lumia, something Ethan is not particularly fond of.

Post subject: Re: Present for Lumia
PostPosted: Mon Jan 4, '16, 1:02 am 
Awesome!! Never too late to share something so beautiful as this. Love the holly in her hair. That is a really nice and festive touch. And the giving of the gift. Thanks for the gift you give us of sharing your artwork with us here Icecypher! Hope your holidays were fun.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, '16, 2:14 pm 
This present for lumia artwork is so great ! That was a great present for all of us, here, at the Fringes of Algo site ! Thank you so much ! :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 2, '17, 8:18 pm 
Thanks, guys.

I know the PSU cast are not the favorites here, but I hope you enjoy them enough to like this.

Hyuga's womanizing tendencies are fun to watch, especially with protective big brothers around.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 3, '17, 1:18 pm 
In fact, PSU isn't really my favourite too, but this artwork is great ! No need to really appreciate an universe to appreciate a nice artwork ! :)

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]