Power Stone

Drawn or CGI, animated movies and shows fit well with the gaming crowd.

Power Stone

Postby MrKite » Fri Apr 22, '11, 3:40 pm

Power Stone is an anime based on the video game of the same name by Capcom. It was originally an arcade game that was later ported to the Dreamcast. Not too long after that, the anime was released, and I remember when I first saw it I was so hooked. I have all the episodes, but haven't seen all of them yet. Edward Falcon (Robert Tinkler) has dreams of becoming a champion fighter. One day he gets a package from his father, which turns out to be a stone known as a power stone. He decides to set out on an adventure to find his father and find out more about the power stones. The anime from what I've seen is getting some bad reviews, but I really like it alot. I was so hooked on it when I first saw it as I said earlier, and it's very fun and entertaining. I also think the character Rouge (Stacey Depass) has a very sexy voice, and it suits her well, since she's sexy herself. :) Some of the episodes are on YouTube.

TRIVIA:The character Ayame is played by Stephanie Morgenstern, who also played Sailor Venus in Sailor Moon at one point.
Last edited by MrKite on Fri Apr 22, '11, 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Re: Power Stone

Postby Lucas » Sat Apr 23, '11, 6:04 am

I only ever watched the first anime episode. I'll be honest that it never really took my fancy. But I did enjoy playing the game however. The characters seem interesting none the less, and I have seen them before in the Capcom vs. SNK card fighter games.

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Return to Awesome Animation