Posters

Share experiences from the entire series, including PS Online, Universe, and Zero.

Posters

Postby Thoul » Fri Jun 12, '09, 4:52 am

Today in the grocery store I found a magazine called Nintendo Power Posters 2009. It had some nice Zelda posters, so I bought it. Looking at it later, I found there are two Phantasy Star Ø posters in it! It's a bit expensive at $9.99, but there are a lot of nice posters included.

So if your interested in having some PSØ posters (and in the US), look for this book in your local stores: Nintendo Power Posters. According to the cover, it'll be available until August 4.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Re: Posters

Postby Tweeg » Fri Jun 26, '09, 2:35 am

Need to hunt down a copy of this for my collection. Practically no non-game PS related merchadise ever gets released outside of Japan.
WELCOME TO THE NEXT LEVEL --- SEGA
PSO Archive
Tweeg
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 52

Postby XxEnslavedNekoxX » Fri Jun 26, '09, 1:36 pm

Awesome :D I got a poster book from them some time ago but I don't think it had those posters.
XxEnslavedNekoxX
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 11

Postby Thoul » Fri Jun 26, '09, 6:24 pm

From what I gathered, they did one of these poster books last year too. It had Mario on the cover (this year's has Luigi) and different posters. Nothing involving Phantasy Star from what I saw, which is a shame.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Lemina » Sun Jul 19, '09, 1:28 am

I saw this poster book on sale in my local Blockbuster. I wanted it, but it was kinda expensive for me at the time ($15 or more.) It was cool though!

Credits to Altin for the sig. Thank you dude! ^_^
Lemina
Esper Apprentice
Esper Apprentice

Achievements: 29

Postby Thoul » Sun Jul 19, '09, 10:42 pm

Ouch, they really marked it up from the cover price. I'd have passed on that, too.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Tweeg » Wed Jul 22, '09, 1:04 am

:( No luck at all. Can't find it to buy. Still have one place to try I haven't been to yet, Books-A-Million. Might go there tomorrow.

Tried all of these places and none of them had it:
Bi-Lo
(grocery store)
Blockbuster Video
CVS
(pharmacy)
GameStop (x3)
Publix (grocery store)
Wal-Greens (pharmacy)
Wal*Mart - You know it's going to be hard to find when they don't have it!
PSO Archive
Tweeg
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Postby Lemina » Wed Jul 22, '09, 2:01 am

That's a bummer, have you tried ordering online from the Nintendo Power website? I think you can order individual issues there.

Credits to Altin for the sig. Thank you dude! ^_^
Lemina
Esper Apprentice
Esper Apprentice

Achievements: 29

Postby Tweeg » Fri Jul 24, '09, 1:45 am

Books-A-Million was a no go. Was telling the manager of the GameStop I frequent about my trouble of finding a copy of this and he informed me that back when they were carrying NP that this region of the country was always the last area that new issues were shipped to. I don't know though, figure I'll go back to Books-A-Million again next week and find out if they can special order it for me.

NP's website doesn't show the Posters book at all.
PSO Archive
Tweeg
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Postby Thoul » Thu Aug 6, '09, 12:43 am

Did you ever find it Tweeg? I went back to the place that I found mine last week, but they were sold out. It was Food Lion. It might be too late to find it in a store now, though. The cover says "Display until August 4 2009," so any place that actually had it might have pulled it from the shelves now.

I kind of ticked off a Future (publishers of Nintendo Power) now because of this book. I pulled it out to scan it today and found that pieces of the cover had been scratched off! :x I've had it sitting under some stuff on top of the scanner until I could get to it. I've moved it around a few times, but for a magazine that costs $10, I expect it to be able to hold up to that. Not to have little pieces of red coming off just because I rub my finger on it! :grumpy:
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Next

Return to Phantasy Star General