Page 1 of 8  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: PlayStation Vita
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, '12, 12:29 am 
The new PlayStation Vita looks awesome:

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in ... 09227.html

Anyone planning on buying one of these??

Post subject: Re: PlayStation Vita
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, '12, 2:43 am 
I am planning on purchasing one in the future, but only when there is a couple of games that I really want for the system. Especially since I am a late PSP owner; I didn't purchase a PSP until 2009, four years after it was released. So I can see myself getting a Vita late as well.

As of now, the library doesn't interest me. The only game I am dying to play thus far is New Little King's Story.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, '12, 5:29 am 
I've no plans to pick one up currently. Portable gaming doesn't interest me much right now. There are plenty of games I want to get for PC and consoles first. Maybe later, once the library grows somewhat. I never bought a PSP, so I might even try to get one of those secondhand first.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, '12, 2:36 pm 
I don't see any reason for buying it right now. I'm hardly the person who will spend a lot of money (here in Brazil, the Vita will cost around US$900) in a console because of two or three games, so it is better to wait some time, when the library becomes more meaningful.

3DS took more than a year to start selling because it lacked games (for me it is still uninteresting because I don't like Mario), and I expect Vita to take at least one year to get better games.

If Vita ends being like PSP for RPGs, I'll certainly get one later.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, '12, 8:35 pm 
Exactly the same as Tilinelson : no need for the moment ! Very expensive, not too many games (logical !!) and especially not enough RPG to my liking...
And as Enigmapoeoia : I had my PSP 3 or 4 years after the official launching only so I need to play a lot of games on it so...I'll buy a Vita 3 or 4 years after its launch !
But Contrary to THOUL I'm actually much more on portable devices (never played on PC because computer games aren't interesting at all for me !!).
Like Tilinelson, I agree about 3DS : didn't bought one yet I bought all the other DS models ! But fort the moment...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, '12, 1:51 am 
Well, I have at least 35 RPGs to play on PSP (you can check my incomplete collection on Share your gaming Collection thread), plus some 20 PS1 classics (as I've never had a PS1), so Vita can wait.

But, if XSeed releases the Legend of Heroes new games on Vita, and Sega releases the untranslated Phantasy Star and Valkyria Chronicles for it, I may have to buy it. And my Maia will argue with me because I should have been saving for our marriage instead :p

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, '12, 10:10 pm 
Ah a future marriage wedding soon ? cool !!!! But yes the Vita costs a lot of money so...
35 RPG to pay on your PSP ? I think I'm not far from it... ;)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, '12, 1:37 am 
I will get one once there is a game out that I can't live without (and if I have the money at that time) Right now, its looking like when the Ys IV remake comes to the US :)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, '12, 6:32 am 
I don’t have any plans to purchase one anytime soon. However I am a little interested in that Gravity Rush game available for the Vita.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, '12, 10:06 pm 
Wing Eye wrote:I will get one once there is a game out that I can't live without (and if I have the money at that time) Right now, its looking like when the Ys IV remake comes to the US :)

I was sure you was waiting for YS ! :)

Page 1 of 8  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next