Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: PlayStation Move
PostPosted: Thu Sep 9, '10, 12:12 am 
Honestly, I'm surprised nobody mentioned this before. But what the PS Move is, is a motion controller that's supposed to be extremely accurate and can be used on plenty of games, including previous titles prior to the Move's launch date.

http://us.playstation.com/ps3/playstation-move/

That link right there takes you to the Move's site where you can look at videos and find out more about it.

As for my thoughts, I want this. =D Nuff said.

Thoughts, questions, concerns?

Post subject: Re: PlayStation Move
PostPosted: Thu Sep 9, '10, 1:27 am 
Everyone is latching on to the WiiMote idea now Xbox has one now Playstation its just like Gates robbing ideas from IBM and Apple to make Windows :D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 9, '10, 4:22 am 
Well, I don't have a PS3 as of now, so I have no real opinion on the Move. It may turn out to be pretty good, but it will depend a lot on the games available that support it. I imagine most PS3 games will still be designed to use the basic controller.

I'm curious as to how well the Move will work with prior titles, though. I hadn't heard about that until now.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 9, '10, 5:25 am 
Well, when I get around to it, I'll scan the article I have on it. I believe it said it would work for Little Big Planet and a few other titles. Probably the Move game I'm looking forward to the most though is a fighter game (I forget the title) which looks pretty epic.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, '10, 12:49 am 
I wouldn't mind having one of those. I'll bet they become pretty popular with video game fans.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, '10, 4:45 pm 
No PS3 here...so...I don't feel much of anything for this. That said, having a Wii, motion controls can be fun. They work really well for some games (and not so well for others). So I think Sony may be attempting to expand its appeal a bit to more casual gamers with this, if you will.

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]