Page 4 of 4  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Playstation 5
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, '20, 3:20 pm 
I will never buy a PS5, that is for sure ! :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, '21, 11:13 pm 
Playstation 5 updates:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technolo ... li=BBnb7Kz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, '21, 12:46 pm 
I know I will eventually pick up a PS5 as there are some exclusives that I enjoy. For example, I'm really looking forward to Horizon Zero Dawn 2, the new God of War game that will come out as well as a slew of RPG's that are only on Playstation. However, with all the shenanigans going on with trying to grab one before scalpers get it, which I also dealt with before I snagged an Xbox Series X, I am in no rush to get it anytime soon.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, '21, 12:37 pm 
I will never have a PS5 ! ;)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, '21, 7:16 pm 
myau, are you not a fan of Playstation or are you saying this in relation to the difficulty a lot of folks have in acquiring one? :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, '21, 4:47 pm 
Darkil wrote:myau, are you not a fan of Playstation or are you saying this in relation to the difficulty a lot of folks have in acquiring one? :)

Nice question ! I've never been a Playstation fan (even if i owned a PS1 and PS2 but later after their respective launch :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, '21, 6:01 pm 
myau56 wrote:
Darkil wrote:myau, are you not a fan of Playstation or are you saying this in relation to the difficulty a lot of folks have in acquiring one? :)

Nice question ! I've never been a Playstation fan (even if i owned a PS1 and PS2 but later after their respective launch :)

I totally respect that. I was never one to just buy a new console for the sake of it, but after seeing Legacy of Kain on the PS1 at the time I was hooked. However, I wait for that game that I absolutely MUST play before I get anything.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, '21, 4:15 pm 
Darkil wrote:
myau56 wrote:

I totally respect that. I was never one to just buy a new console for the sake of it, but after seeing Legacy of Kain on the PS1 at the time I was hooked. However, I wait for that game that I absolutely MUST play before I get anything.

In fact, to tell the truth, it's the same for the different Xboxes ! From now many years, I haven't played at all on a console put on a TV ! Switch is gonna be the only exception as my girlfriend want to be able to play with me (at video games !! :rofl: ) so...:)
I'm only on handheld devices and that's a choice !

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, '21, 2:48 pm 
myau56 wrote:
Darkil wrote:
myau56 wrote:Nice question ! I've never been a Playstation fan (even if i owned a PS1 and PS2 but later after their respective launch :)

In fact, to tell the truth, it's the same for the different Xboxes ! From now many years, I haven't played at all on a console put on a TV ! Switch is gonna be the only exception as my girlfriend want to be able to play with me (at video games !! :rofl: ) so...:)
I'm only on handheld devices and that's a choice !

Makes sense. I love my Switch, but the issue with owning multiple consoles comes with the different games available. Couple that with the fact I've put myself in the "MMO hole" I tend to try and stick with one console as much as possible. If I had someone interested in playing together on the Switch, well that would obviously change my direction :laugh_lucca:

What are your thoughts on the Switch Pro / Switch 2?

Page 4 of 4  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4