Playing with Foi

Have you tried your hand at fan art or original art? Show us here!

DG playing with Foi

DG playing with Foi

View Gallery Page

Playing with Foi

Postby Lucas » Tue Mar 29, '11, 5:49 am

Decided to do another original character drawing this time of DG. I heavily rely on showing her emotions with her mouth, as her eyes are not visible (wonder what colour eyes she has :hmm:). I drew this cause I was quite bored so I thought I’d make her bored too. Which is why she's playing around with an orb of foi.

Can't say I'm really happy with the hands once again. Otherwise I thought it turned out okay. Let me now what you think if you get the chance.

I have another drawing ready to post eventually too; lets just say it involves an owlbear for now... :shiftyeyes:

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Re: Playing with Foi

Postby tilinelson2 » Tue Mar 29, '11, 11:31 am

Didn't her momma taught her to not play with fire? :p

Nice drawing, by the way. I think it is very cool that you draw your original characters.
A person only sees and hears what he wants to see and hear and disregards the rest.
tilinelson2
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 277

Postby Thoul » Tue Mar 29, '11, 9:30 pm

It's rare to see a drawing where a technique is being used. I like that you incorporated that into the drawing. She does look really bored. I would think that playing with techniques would be fun or exciting. As an every day part of your life, it must get old after a while.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Sat Apr 2, '11, 6:36 am

Another very good drawing of DG! I find it interesting that you drew her as sharing your emotions of being bored. It makes for a very realistic and emotional touch to a piece of artwork. That's an interesting question/thought about what eye color she might have too, and perhaps we can look forward to finding out more about that sometime in the future. :wink: I very much like that this drawing is in color. It looks great to me. The shoes are so cute too!

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Return to Artwork