Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, '14, 4:04 pm 
So a Malaysian Airlines plane was shot down over Ukraine. That in itself is bad enough, but in addition, that plane was full of public health and medical researchers and top AIDS experts bound for an AIDS research conference in Australia.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014/07 ... ian-plane/

Tragedy enough. And now it looks like some of the top people battling AIDS and finding a cure around the world are the victims.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, '14, 5:40 pm 
The ones who shot down the plane just set back AIDS research for a few decades. Worse they don't even care.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, '14, 7:56 pm 
Oh no, sorry to hear that news. I haven't really listened very much to the news the past few days so this is the first I am hearing this about the passengers of the plane, etc. I did hear the plane had been shot down. That's one reason I hate war and fighting, the innocent always wind up suffering somehow. It's just not fair, but then life in general doesn't seem to be fair sometimes. My thoughts and prayers go out to all the victim's families and co-workers. May their work in this field of science go forth and prosper in their honor.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, '14, 8:06 pm 
Horrible ! :(

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, '14, 11:18 pm 
What the?? That's awful!

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]