Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 9, '10, 8:23 am 
Piers Morgan, of "American Idol" fame, will be replacing CNN talk show host Larry King:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/39060518/ ... rtainment/

I have my doubts than anyone can replace Larry King. He was once "king" in his field, however, times do change and it seems like it's now time to make some changes, hopefully for the good.

Good luck to Mr. Morgan. :yes:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 9, '10, 8:31 am 
I don't know about American Idol there SS, but I do know he's on America's Got Talent and is a good judge, even if a little harsh at times. But congratulations to him, I'm glad it doesn't effect his America's Got Talent time table.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 9, '10, 8:46 am 
Ooops, my mistake. :lol:

You are correct, Atlin, it is "America's Got Talent" that Mr. Morgan is a Judge or panelist on currently. I am always getting "America's Got Talent" and "American Idol" mixed up. :lol: But, yeah, I'm glad that he's keeping that job too. He is very good at what he does there. Also, since David Hasselhoff has left that show, Morgan is very much needed there now.

I also think that if anyone can replace Larry King, then Morgan may be the one who can succeed in that endeavor.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 9, '10, 8:54 am 
Indeed. Piers is pretty sweet at what he does. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 9, '10, 9:32 am 
Well, he certainly seems to be a busy guy. I know nothing about him beyond the article, but Larry King's spot is a pretty big one to fill. I hope the new guy does as well and lasts as long.

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]