Cel Structure: cartoon talk-time show

Remixes and original creations by fans - as games, audio, videos or other forms - shine in this spotlight.

Cel Structure: cartoon talk-time show

Postby R-90-2 » Thu Jun 22, '17, 4:00 pm

So, one of the things I've seen through listening to people hold forth on reviewing various animated series is that there is often one thing that is lacking- context. With that in mind, I've been working on my own internet talk-time show called Cel Structure, which is about talking about various things which have held my interest, and making something that's part review and part historical lesson. I'm not going to deny it's mostly going to be anime, but when the show was released in the West there's going to be as much time as I can give to how it got here and the localization process.

While I'm still tinkering with the site, here's the first Episode- Star Blazers: Who did it, how it got across the Pacific, and why it was the only casualty ever inflicted by G.I. Joe.

Cel Structure Episode 1: Star Blazers.
Do not say: How is it that former times were better than these? For it is not out of wisdom that you ask about this. Ecclesiastes 7:10
ImageImageImageImage
R-90-2
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 78

Return to Fan Games, Music, Video & More