Phantasy Star merchandise

Discuss the saga of Algo, where the legend began.

Phantasy Star merchandise

Postby Rudo » Wed Dec 19, '07, 4:43 am

I was just thinking. Is there very much Phantasy Star related merchandise around now or some stuff that may have been released during the game's popular days? Do you know of anything out and about that might be a good PS collectible item to have besides the games themselves?

If you could have any type of item or merchandise related to Phantasy Star, what would it be? Perhaps a doll or action figure of one of the characters, or a playset of Algo, or Phantasy Star Card Collection with pictures of the characters and PS items on them, or some other type merchandise. What?
Rudo
Esper Apprentice
Esper Apprentice

Achievements: 192

Postby Thoul » Wed Dec 19, '07, 5:02 am

There were a handful of cards in one of the old Sega magazines. It was a more general Sega thing, with just three Phantasy Star character cards.

There's a couple of mini-figures, one of Nei and a couple of others based on PS Online. You can find those on eBay still, under a search for "sega gals."

There were a few books, mostly only strategy guides in the US. Japan had a lot more books of various kinds.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby SparkyIII » Wed Dec 19, '07, 6:16 am

lol, I'd make the funnest things, like an Alis sword from Termi, or a woodcarvin. XD
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Tsunami » Wed Dec 19, '07, 10:43 pm

There is a very specific book that I really want, the PSIII Character Book by Toyo Ozaki! :D I think I'd die happy with that in my possession. :lol:
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Thoul » Thu Dec 20, '07, 1:19 am

That would be a great book to have. It seems like a difficult one to get ahold of now though.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Xellos » Thu Dec 27, '07, 6:33 pm

In a comic store from my city, i saw a sd figure of chaz, and i have no money!!!
a day after, i come back to the comoc store, and the figure has been sold :cry:

"If I tell you that, my chief Shabranigudu will kill me, hehe"
Xellos
Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Achievements: 11

Postby Xellos » Thu Dec 27, '07, 6:36 pm

BTW, I will never see it again, and the man of the store tell me "that figure is in the window a lot of time, i cant remember when i put there"

I believe it was chaz.....

"If I tell you that, my chief Shabranigudu will kill me, hehe"
Xellos
Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Achievements: 11

Postby Thoul » Sat Dec 29, '07, 3:43 am

That happens to me a lot; I'll see something I want to get, but when I go back for it the thing is already gone. I hate when it happens.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Classic Series