Page 1 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, '07, 7:58 am 
In honor of Phantasy Star's 20th Birthday Anniversary:

Q.If you could live anywhere in the Algo Solar System, or any other place, kingdom, area, etc., featured in any of the Phantasy Star games, where would you choose to make your home, and why? Which place would you like to visit, but choose not to live there, and why?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, '07, 5:23 pm 
Krup in PS4.. it's a nice place to live IMO. Its relaxing, pretty, right next to the beach/water. Got everything I need :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, '07, 6:02 pm 
I'd love to live in Krup, plus its not too far from the hunters guild, where we enrich the lives of the hunters. lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, '07, 10:50 pm 
Yep, Krup is pretty much the best place to live all around. I'd like to visit Termi or Camineet, but not live there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, '07, 4:35 am 
I'd like to visit all the Dezorian towns. The Dezorians/Dezolisians/Whatever are pretty funny people. It'd be good being at the bar in Ryuon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, '07, 1:43 pm 
I'd like to live somewhere on Palma that is nice and green. Probably Scion. I'd say Camineet, but having the ships constantly coming and going would make it really noisy.

I'd hate to go to Dezo. I couldn't stand the cold! Brrr! :snowman:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, '07, 1:59 pm 
It can't be THAT cold, the party in PS4 go there with no problem in the same clothes that kept them cool in the desert

(Just kidding I know it's extremely cold there. but bundle up :) )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, '07, 4:33 pm 
I'd live in Krup. It is a small town, peaceful, relaxing, and friendly. It is also one of the towns that doesn't have something bad happen to it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, '07, 6:55 pm 
What about the chunk of Parma that almost hit it, and Alys dieing there?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, '07, 2:44 pm 
yeah, krup its a nice place to live
in a place i never lives is rykros, it only cames closer to the others planets once every 1000 years, probabily i was dead to see other planets again

Page 1 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next