Phantasy Star V

Remixes and original creations by fans - as games, audio, videos or other forms - shine in this spotlight.

What Do you think?

Really amazed and Wanting to play it
71%
Looks good
12%
Its not great but still looks ok
No votes
Pretty Dull if you ask me
12%
I hate your game, how dare you call it phantasy star V.
6%

Total votes : 17

Postby Neithird » Wed Dec 5, '07, 9:28 pm

That looks really nice. The sprites are coming along great. :)
:clyde: · · · :pacman: · · · · · · ● · · · · :inky: · · ·
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." ~ Optimus Prime
Neithird
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 21

Postby Chris8282 » Mon Dec 17, '07, 12:38 am

How can I say anything bad about a fangame for any classic game? I pray you finish this :) I'm psyched about all Phantasy Star fangames more just about every other game except for StarCraft 2.
Chris8282
Explorer
Explorer

Achievements: 6

Postby Chris8282 » Mon Dec 17, '07, 12:41 am

Oh, and if you need ANY play testing I have lots of free time and would be very active in it. My email is supermarioplayer@yahoo.com. Message if you would like my help.
Chris8282
Explorer
Explorer

Postby SparkyIII » Mon Dec 17, '07, 6:26 pm

You don't like Starcraft 2?
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Chris8282 » Mon Dec 17, '07, 9:51 pm

Phantasy Star and StarCraft are my two favorite game worlds. I meant that I would rather have any complete well-done Phantasy Star Fangame than most Full-budget, published games.

Meaning I love SC2. I've been playing SC for 10 years with very little breaks. So, yes, I'm excited abotu SC2.
Chris8282
Explorer
Explorer

Postby SparkyIII » Tue Dec 18, '07, 8:45 pm

YAY! Translation error lol. XD My Starcraft finally busted. But I still use the campaign editor. XD Plus I've played every level that exists in the custom scenarios at least twice. Now its looking like the Ensemble Studios games. More of my favorites. XD
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Postby Chris8282 » Thu Dec 20, '07, 5:13 pm

The Blizzard campaign editor are amazing, IMO. I've actually been plotting seriously about doing a SC2 map related to Phantasy Star... Maybe along the lines of a fangame, since RPG Makers are so time consuming for me.

The only problem though is that not all people will play SC2 or even be able...

I wish there was a PS4 editor... I'd jump right in with some kind of remake or fangame.
Chris8282
Explorer
Explorer

Postby Neithird » Thu Dec 20, '07, 8:18 pm

Why not make a campaign for Starcraft 1? Tons of people have it, so that should be popular.
:clyde: · · · :pacman: · · · · · · ● · · · · :inky: · · ·
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." ~ Optimus Prime
Neithird
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 21

Postby Chris8282 » Thu Dec 20, '07, 8:52 pm

LOL, I have made several maps for SC1 (some are on bnet in circulation)... However, with SC2 on the way I want the map to be as advanced as possible. Especially since I'm trying to do a really complex one. I'll probably post about it here once SC2 comes out.
Chris8282
Explorer
Explorer

Postby SparkyIII » Fri Dec 21, '07, 4:17 am

I've played alot of Bnet games how many did you make, if its not alot which ones?

I like the editor on AoM, I'm using it to create Macbeth by Shakespeare XDDDD.

SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Games, Music, Video & More