Phantasy Star IV: Alys Blushing

A new Phantasy Star image added to the site three days a week!

Phantasy Star IV: Alys Blushing

Postby Thoul » Fri Sep 4, '09, 12:00 am

Alys, Chaz, and Hahn arrived in the village of Molcum to find it razed. Nothing remains except the still smoking ruins of burned out buildings. In the center of the disaster, Rune Walsh waited for the group. After a short discussion of their purpose and the suggestion of a new destination, Rune invites himself to travel with the group to Tonoe village. This move surprises Alys, who begins to blush at the thought of traveling with the wizard.

You may view the gallery page for Alys Blushing. This image can also be selected as an avatar from the galleries on the avatar tab of the Member Control Panel.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Re: Phantasy Star IV: Alys Blushing

Postby newsblade » Fri Sep 4, '09, 1:12 pm

Any of you tried to skip Krupt and went directly to Tonoe? I've tried that once and after Alys got hit by DF and the group escaped from Zio's fortress a new scene appeared. The funny thing was that it passed so many hours from this stage (Molcum to Tonoe) that I got (at first) completely puzzled about that odd event.
newsblade
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 34

Postby Thoul » Sat Sep 5, '09, 10:05 pm

I've never been able to do that. Usually, by the time I get near the tunnel my party badly needs a rest in the Krup inn. :lol:
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Rune_Walsh » Mon Dec 28, '09, 10:58 pm

newsblade wrote:Any of you tried to skip Krupt and went directly to Tonoe? I've tried that once and after Alys got hit by DF and the group escaped from Zio's fortress a new scene appeared. The funny thing was that it passed so many hours from this stage (Molcum to Tonoe) that I got (at first) completely puzzled about that odd event.

What was the new scene? I've always gone to Krup, mostly because the Hahn/Saya interaction is just too cute.

;)
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 9

Postby newsblade » Tue Dec 29, '09, 12:12 am

Rune_Walsh wrote:
newsblade wrote:Any of you tried to skip Krupt and went directly to Tonoe? I've tried that once and after Alys got hit by DF and the group escaped from Zio's fortress a new scene appeared. The funny thing was that it passed so many hours from this stage (Molcum to Tonoe) that I got (at first) completely puzzled about that odd event.

What was the new scene? I've always gone to Krup, mostly because the Hahn/Saya interaction is just too cute.

;)

I don't remember all the details of the extra scene, but after the "cut scene" where Rika says "even Gires couldn't repair Alys wounds" they move to Krupt, but instead of appearing on Saya's house (1st floor), they appear at the entrance of the village, then Saya appears, talks to Hahn, then remeber to introduce herself to the group with the stars and all that. There's some talk but Hahn cuts it by tellingher that there's no time for that, because Alys is wounded (or they need a place or something like that) and they finally move to Saya's house. Then the "cut scene" continues normally.

Someone [or myself] should put that scene on youtube, it's not even on PSIV scripts.
I know I was completely puzzled when that scene appeared (because I played the game so many times and it never showed me that)... but then I realised that this time I went directly to Tonoe.
newsblade
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 34

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Mon Jun 17, '19, 12:16 am

Bumping up this former Image Of The Day!

Beautiful Alys blushing. I wonder what thoughts of Rune she was having that made her blush! :wink:
Palm Sunday ~ March 24, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby myau56 » Mon Jun 17, '19, 12:32 pm

Ah ? Maybe those two were together before ? ;)
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Return to Featured Images