Phantasy Star Story • Phantasy Star: Fringes of Algo

Phantasy Star Story

Fan written stories based on Phantasy Star IV.

Re: Phantasy Star Story

Postby Atlinsmere » Sun Jul 18, '10, 11:42 pm

Chapter 11 - Problems

"OW!" Sinah said as Saya changed his bandage. "Stop crying Sinah. I barely even touched you." "Well, sorry then," Sinah said rather sarcastically. Man, this sucks. I don't want to be here. It's just unfair, Sinah thought as Saya unwrapped a bandage around his shoulder.

"Need any help Saya?" Nikki asked as she walked up. "Great, just what I need. Another person to inflict pain." Nikki looked at Sinah and said, "Inflict, that's a pretty big word coming from you." "Haha, very funny Nikki."

Sinah looked off to the side at a window. He sat there thinking about how this all came to be. He is supposed to be out on a quest right now, probably helping a farmer get rid of some monsters, or becoming a hero by slaying a monster in front of some townsfolk. He sighed. Damn you Target. The sooner I get rid of you the sooner I can get back to my life.

"Okay! All done," Saya said as she put on an innocent smile. "Thanks, Sinah said as he stood up. He looked at the door. Then at Saya, "I'm going to go take a walk." Saya shook her head, "You're going to sit here and-" Too late, Sinah already sprinted for the door. "Stop him!"

Everyone at the table stood up and ran after Sinah, Rika was the first one at the door, even more so before Sinah. The numan stood at the ready to intercept him. Not even bothering to slow down, Sinah slid under the numan and out the door."You're going to have to try harder than that," Sinah said as he jumped up and ran off again.

Sinah looked at Saya, her hair swaying in the wind as she smiled at him. He looked behind him, there lay freedom there. "Umm.. Nope" He said as he started to dash away.

"OW!"

Sinah grabbed his ear. "I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me-oww!" This woman is evil! Pure evil! Sinah thought as she tugged on his ear and started dragging him back to her house. "Ow Please! Stop it! I won't try and escape again!"

---

Finally arriving at Saya's home, Sinah's ear was finally released. "Welcome back!" Rika said as Sinah went and sat on the couch. Hahn sat beside his disciple, "Have fun?" He whispered. "Sinah looked at Hahn and whispered back, "She's evil. Target seems like a kitten compared to her." Hahn gave out a small laugh, replying in yet another whisper, "Try being married to her." Sinah laughed. "What are you two talking about over there?" Saya said raising an eyebrow. "Nothing much honey. Just work. Here, let me help you out with dishes."

---

"You find him?" Vince asked Ben as he examined the grave once more. Ben replied, "No. He should be around here somewhere though." It was strange, Chaz should have been here at this grave. There was nobody here, in fact, it actually looked like someone robbed the grave.

"What's going on here?" Vince muttered to himself as he examined the hole in the ground. Everything was odd about the grave, perhaps one of the oddest being that whoever dug the grave took the time to haul the dirt away from the grave. But there were no tracks. Nothing. It was almost as if the dirt was removed by some sort of magic.

"I'm not sure if we'll find anymore clues here," Vince said as he looked to his companion. Ben closed his eyes and gave a small nod.

"I say we look around town and ask if anyone seen anything," Vince said as he casually glanced the area. "I suppose that's all we can do," Ben said sighing heavily, "For starters, I think we should head back to the landrover and ask everyone in that area if they saw where Chaz went. For all we know he just might have took a detour."

"Suppose you could be right," Vince said as he rested his hand on the back of his neck.

"Blond haired yah say eh? heh heh heh," An old man said as he looked around. "Come a little closer young man, I'll tell you what I think." Vince leaned closer to the old man, "A little closer now. Perfect."

SMACK!

""Ow! What the hell old timer?! Why did you hit me?!" The old man laughed again, "Ye should be chasing yerself a woman, not blond haired men!" "Screw you old timer!" Vince said as he rushed off, "crazy old guy. If he wasn't so old I'd show him a thing or two."

"Hey Vince! Find anything?" Ben said as he came rushing towards Vincent. "Unfortunately no, how about you?" Ben shook his head, "It's strange though."

"Like I didn't figure that one out," Vince said as he leaned against a wall. "What I mean is that everyone who I tried to speak to about the grave, they all were acting like they were hiding something. And then there's..." "What?" "A little girl I talked to, she said that the grave was haunted." Vince rolled his eyes, "She was a little girl. Of course she'd think it was haunted. It WAS a grave afterall!"

"That might be true Vince, but there's more," Ben took a deep breathe in as he continued, "As soon as she said that, her mother came running up to her and grabbed her hand. Quickly told me that she was sorry that her daughter was making up stories, and then hurriedly ran off."

"So, she was worried about her daughter talking to a strange man, telling him make belief stories, and just overall wanted to get away from him."

"You aren't getting the point Vince. I'm saying that the little girl might be right. The grave might be haunted!"

"Well, what do you suppose we do?"
Atlinsmere
Reviews

PreviousNext

Return to Phantasy Star IV