Page 25 of 31  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 31  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, '10, 7:49 am 
Taking another deep breathe, Vince gripped the rock, getting a quick feel for it's shape and weight. Now was the time. Vincent spun around the corner, using his entire body weight to throw the rock towards his opponent. The man looked at the rock as it sped towards him, but without stopping, he simply raised his weapon, firing off another round which obliterated the rock.

Using it as a distraction, Vince ran up for close combat. Throwing a right hook, he managed to connect with the man who staggered back a bit, still smiling away. Then man proceeded to raise his hand but Vince quickly stopped him by doing a spinning back kick, knocking the mans weapon out of his hand.

-----------
Finally some action. =D
A - Continue with hand-to-hand
B - Go get that strange weapon
C - Technique time
D - Run away
E - Author's Mind


Top
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, '10, 8:17 pm 
Ooo, I want to see some techs! I'll pick C.


Top
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, '10, 8:21 pm 
It's hamm-I mean technique time! I pick C. :D


Top
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, '10, 8:59 pm 
Techie time alright. C it is. ^^


Top
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, '10, 5:32 am 
In perfect motion, Vince kept spinning until he was low to the ground, one leg was extended while his other was in a crouch position, with his left hand adding extra support. In a quick swift motion, he concentrated his energy into his hand. His hand began to illuminate as Vince called out, "WAT!"

A bright blue beam exploded from Vincents hand, colliding with the crazed man. The man flew back, almost right into the landrover wreckage. Vince stood up, looking at the man who who now lay still. The armor shop was close, he still had time to make it back to Sinah.

"Where do you think your going kid?" The man said, while standing back up, "You know, that wasn't half bad. But if you're going to take me out, you'll need something with a little more kick." The man smiled yet again.

-------------
Thanks to Lyla for helping me with Vincent Reagon's technique table. Even though she only said one thing. =3
A - Ask questions now that the guy is talking
B -
-[1] Fire off another technique
-[2] Back to Hand-to-hand
C - Go get the man's strange weapon and use it
D - Run back to Sinah
E - Author's Mind


Top
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, '10, 6:33 pm 
I think I'll vote for C. I do like the idea of asking questions, but Sinah is still in a bind, so it might be best to try to resolve this more quickly.


Top
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, '10, 7:05 pm 
I'd say C too. Vince has kicked the guy to the kerb and now he has something that might help Sinah and co. Plus if this strange man wants to continue his fight I'm sure he'll come back later.


Top
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, '10, 3:56 am 
Diving for the man's strange weapon, Vince did a roll as he grabbed it and aimed the two holes at the end at the man. The man merely laughed, "You probably don't even know how to work that thing," he said as he walked closer to Vince.

He was right, Vincent didn't know how to work it. He was holding it at the end, which made it look awkward in his hand. He took a closer look at it. He remembered reading something similar like this in a book his friend Charlie lent him. It was an advanced weapon from an ancient technology. In the book, it referred to this weapon as a photon handgun. How it worked is that by pulling the trigger, it would charge concentrated photon particles from the users body and release a burst of energy. From what the book said, the theory behind the photon gun is to simulate an energy bust similar to that of the techniques Wat, Foi, tsu, and other lesser levels of techniques.

"What's a matter kid? Scared?" The man said, laughing as he got closer. Vince just aimed and squeezed.

--------------
Today's options are simple, there will only be two, because I am feeling lazy, they will automatically be Author's Mind. So for now, pick one of two options.

A - Continue the story with Vincent Reagon's
B - Switch back to Sinah in Saya's house and continue with the story.


Top
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, '10, 8:59 am 
Hmmmm, interesting. :hmm: I'm going to go with A. As much as I'd like to see how things are going back with Sinah, we can get there once Vince blasts this guy. :D


Top
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, '10, 10:05 am 
Hmm.... I can't really decide on this one. It would be nice to see how Sinah and co are holding up against 'Alys', but let's see what Vince can do first. So it's A.


Top
 Page 25 of 31  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 31  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: