Page 24 of 31  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jul 1, '10, 10:05 am 
Atliiiinnnn!! Where art thou?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 5, '10, 11:07 pm 
Atliiiinnnn is right here! =D
-------------------------------------
Looking at the hole beside him Vincent swallowed and looked back at the man. Who smiled a creepy smile. He wore a black tuxedo, his hair slicked back. He looked odd yet, it suited him too well. A hair went down into the mans face so he licked his hand, running it back to make it go back in place.

Aiming the weapon again, it began to illuminate. Vincent quickly scrambled out of the way as it shot just before him. Jumping up, Vince ran for cover. If he was going to take this maniac on, he'd need a weapon. But there wasn't much within reach.

-----
Weapon Weapon Weapon Weapon!
A - Piece of metal from the landrover
B - A rock
C - A tree branch about ten feet away
D - Fists
E - Author's Mind

PostPosted: Mon Jul 5, '10, 11:23 pm 
Hm, I think I'll go for B. Getting close or to that branch seems like it might difficult.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 6, '10, 4:07 am 
I'm going to go for B as well. A rock would seem more reliable than a branch of piece of scrap metal.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 6, '10, 10:35 am 
Hmm, I'll go for B as well. That guy is in for some serious 'beat-em-up'.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 9, '10, 7:49 am 
Vince took a breathe. He needed to come up with a game plan and fast. Reaching around, he found a rock. It was decent sized and heavy, so it would hurt if it connected. Peeking his head around the corner, he saw the maniac smile and walked towards Vince. Knowing he'd only have one shot, Vince had to wait for the right time.

----------
A - Throw now
B -Wait until he get's closer
C - Try to sneak up behind the maniac
D - Switch Weapons
E - Author's Rock

PostPosted: Fri Jul 9, '10, 8:03 am 
I'm going to say A. If he attacks now while the guy thinks he's got Vince on the ropes he'll maybe have a better chance of surprising him. :D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 9, '10, 10:48 am 
Hmm... I don't know. Sure, the rock is decent sized, but heavy. Unless Vince is strong enough to throw the rock with lightning speed, the maniac could still see the throw coming a mile away, and dodge it. It's usually the speed of the weapon which it is thrown, rather that it's weight, that could result in a KO. If you're thinking of physics here...

So, my option would be D. Switch weapons, though I doubt there's any time now. :o

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, '10, 8:00 pm 
I'm gonna go with A.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, '10, 10:39 am 
Is anyone else going to chip in and pick and option. That's 3 so far.

Page 24 of 31  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next