Page 23 of 31  [ 302 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, '10, 4:47 am 
Just noticed this was back. :happy_marle:

I'm going with A - Keep looking in Saya's house. After all since they are already there, it would be the closest place to look, and time is of the essence it seems.


Top
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, '10, 6:42 am 
It’s been a long time since I’ve posted in this story :blank: . I’m going to go with option A as well.


Top
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, '10, 12:24 am 
Alright, we got a 3-way tie here. So I'll have it up for two more days max then it'll revert to option E. Until then, select from one of these 3 choices.

A - Keep looking in Saya's hosue
B - Go to the armor shop
C - Head over to the landrover


Top
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, '10, 10:31 am 
I'll go with C. Never know what interesting things one could find in a 1000 year-old vechile. :D


Top
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, '10, 2:10 pm 
Or what might fall off if you kick it hard enough. The exhaust on that thing might make a good club. :D I'm going to stick with my original choice of C.


Top
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, '10, 4:19 pm 
I still like my original choice more, but in interest of moving the story along, I'll switch to C as well.


Top
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, '10, 7:48 pm 
Option C it is then. Onward to the Landrover!
============================

"Hurry up Vince! I can't hold her forever you know!" Sinah yelled at his friend while struggling to keep on top. Vince just nodded and bolted out of the hole in the wall. He began running as fast as he could, no longer thinking. The land rover was in site. Just a few more steps and-

BOOM!

The landrover exploded sending Vincent flying through the air. A man stood before the flames, smiling maniacally. He was holding a weird weapon in his hand. It was long, and bulky, silver in colour. The man stood there, holding it in his hand he pointed it towards Vince, two holes pointing at him. Looking at it, Vince realized he was in trouble when the end began to illuminate.

Rolling to the side, a beam shot at Vince, missing him. A hole in the ground appeared, smoke arising from it.

-----------
Oh noez another plot twist!
A - Fight the man.
B - Run back to Saya's.
C - Run away!
D - Ask Questions.
E - Author's Mind


Top
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, '10, 9:56 pm 
I'm gonna go with...A. Time for some quick resolutions. :)


Top
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, '10, 1:21 am 
My first instinct is to ask questions, but I think the answers have already been given well enough. Let's fight! A is my pick too.


Top
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, '10, 8:53 am 
Hell yes. Fight first, ask questions later! I'll go with A, naturally. Let's see if Atlin can churn out an awesome fight sequence. :D


Top
 Page 23 of 31  [ 302 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: